IPs you'd like to possibly see turned into pinball games?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Films

- Tim Burton's (good) movies: Edward Scissorhands, Batman Returns, Beetlejuice

Here's some you forgot. The Nightmare Before Christmas (producer), Mars Attacks, James and the Giant Peach (producer), Peewee's Big Adventure, Sleepy Hollow

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Those 80's European Animation ones would be perfect imo. New to most of the pinball market with a hardcore niche. Nice artwork and the music is on par with Black Knight 2000 and such

All of them are japanese productions, except Ulysse 31 and Les Mystérieuses Cités D'or which were french-japanese co-productions (and it was awesome too).

These stuff was massively broadcasted in Europe (mainly in France and Italia), for a young people audience (because in Europe -like in US by the way-, animated series = children), although it was most of the time not childish at all.

Those were the days.

Americans have missed all of that, but hey, you still had a few cool stuff, like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcGNqrAtsgg (too bad the japs made only the opening credits though :p ).

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Games: Oregon Trail, Age of Empires, Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong Country, Jet Set Radio, A pinball 2k revival featuring Rampage, Mortal Kombat, Robotron 2084, Gauntlet, and Sinister
Music: Rush, Floyd, Zeppelin, Spinal Tap, and Queen
Comics: Green Lantern, Quantum and Woody, and GI Joe.
Movies/TV/Cartoons: Matrix, Evil Dead, Harry Potter, He-Man, Voltron, Robotech, Conan.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Wile E. Coyote & The Roadunner - Remember all products came from the Acme Company

Chip and Dale :p

A combination of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey-----DUDE!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I tried to be original

Columbo
The Jeffersons
King Kong
Godzilla (the Sega Pinball table doesn't count)
Jaws
McDonaldland
David Bowie
Evil Dead/Army of Darkness (not that original since the guy above me listed it. But it would make a good theme)
Village People
Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids
Alien

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I tried to be original

Columbo
The Jeffersons
King Kong
Godzilla (the Sega Pinball table doesn't count)
Jaws
McDonaldland
David Bowie
Evil Dead/Army of Darkness (not that original since the guy above me listed it. But it would make a good theme)
Village People
Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids
Alien

Hate to be 'that guy', but there is already a King Kong. But don't worry, the only reason I know is because I remember SYT talking about playing one.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3194

Also, I believe Alien is in the works right now. From the same guys that made Predator. So I'm not trying to say that I know everything, cause I don't even remember who made Predator. Or even whether they are done with Alien or not.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Yeah, I actually remembered about the King Kong table after I posted that. However, I believe that they only made a few prototypes, so I left it. And I didn't even know there was a Predator table. Sounds pretty cool.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah, I actually remembered about the King Kong table after I posted that. However, I believe that they only made a few prototypes, so I left it. And I didn't even know there was a Predator table. Sounds pretty cool.

Yes, Predator. Very cool theme. The table stayed true to the rated R theme. The problem is there's too much junk in the way of seeing the ball. Mostly the ramps. Only half of the playfield is actually visible, and I'm not kidding. Don't get me wrong, these guys did a great job with the theme. There's a pretty cool gimmick where the ramps will 'glow' different colors, as far as the gameplay and sounds, I'll have to get back to you on that...

Predator vs Aliens? Now we're talkin

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Wile E. Coyote & The Roadunner - Remember all products came from the Acme Company

I always think of Warner Bros cartoons when driving past the Acme lofts in downtown Denver. Awesome old water tower with Acme written huge on its side.

Check it out though! Roadrunner:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3517

Man would it be awesome for Farsight or ASK to recreate the Atari tables!

Heighway Pinball who did the Full Throtle Pinball are doing Alien!

http://heighwaypinball.com/games/

You guys got me interested so I had to look it up. [MENTION=2241]Extork[/MENTION] guess now I'm THAT guy :p

Last edited:

arakno1

Feb 1, 2016
Music:
Queen would be awesome, I would like Sepultura "roots" please and an "iron maiden"(the band) and a dirty industrial "Rammstein".

Movies and tv
Evil dead sounds just nice, i would add "Frankenhooker", "Machine girl", "Re-animator" and George a romero "zombie"
Rick and morty, Mr pickles, Dragon ball(not z), Captain Harlock, what about a real Futurama

Books:
The call of Cthulu

Other:
The shadow conspiracy (free mason, illuminati, satanic inspired), Black metal (black metal inspired) Warhammer ( you can make a bunch of them, kings of tombs, orcs and goblins, black dwarves, eldars, chaos warriors, nurgle, slanesh etc etc) and warhammer 40000 (i let you imagine the possibilities),space marines, tau and the whole family.

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I always think of Warner Bros cartoons when driving past the Acme lofts in downtown Denver. Awesome old water tower with Acme written huge on its side.

Check it out though! Roadrunner:

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3517

Man would it be awesome for Farsight or ASK to recreate the Atari tables!

Heighway Pinball who did the Full Throtle Pinball are doing Alien!

http://heighwaypinball.com/games/

You guys got me interested so I had to look it up. [MENTION=2241]Extork[/MENTION] guess now I'm THAT guy :p

Thanks Snorzel - That's a pretty cool pin.

Another lesson learned. Google to see if your imaginary pin actually exists. "Face Palm"

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Space Balls: The Movie: The Pinball

I would "comb the desert" for that game!

timthumb.php

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Space Balls: The Movie: The Pinball

I would "comb the desert" for that game!

timthumb.php

I agree it would be great - but it could never happen, for real. Mel Brooks personally agreed with George Lucas never to create any (real) merchandise for Space Balls, it's partly what allowed him to get away with blatantly spoofing Star Wars. That's why one of the big jokes is that Yoda and the Dinks do merchandising.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.