IPs you'd like to possibly see turned into pinball games?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Predator was by Skit-B pinball. I thought it never came out and the whole fiasco ended up with a lot of people getting burned for a while. Last I heard, the people that sent in deposits could request refunds and the whole project crashed. I hope that if Aliens is getting made, it is being done by a different company.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Aliens is definitely getting made. It's in the development stages still but should be out in 2017. It's being made by Heighway Pinball by my old buddy Andy Heighway in Wales, UK - his company just made their first pin to a very positive reaction (Full Throttle, Bowen was full of praise for it in his tutorial video last year) and that game is still in production now.

Heighway is nothing to do with Skit-B, a cowboy operation that took a million dollars in preorders without having the license rights, and then went under, taking everyone's money with it. Some douchebags called up the people who own the Predator license and snitched on Skit-B (after cashing out their own down payments of course) which killed the small chance it had of being finished and shipped out under the radar.

I hope that Predator gets turned into a pinball machine too one day, but not for a few years.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Aliens is definitely getting made. It's in the development stages still but should be out in 2017. It's being made by Heighway Pinball by my old buddy Andy Heighway in Wales, UK - his company just made their first pin to a very positive reaction (Full Throttle, Bowen was full of praise for it in his tutorial video last year) and that game is still in production now.

Heighway is nothing to do with Skit-B, a cowboy operation that took a million dollars in preorders without having the license rights, and then went under, taking everyone's money with it. Some douchebags called up the people who own the Predator license and snitched on Skit-B (after cashing out their own down payments of course) which killed the small chance it had of being finished and shipped out under the radar.

I hope that Predator gets turned into a pinball machine too one day, but not for a few years.

The design actually had a few good ideas and the progress was looking pretty decent, especially from such a small upstart. Predator would be perfect for a pinball game someday. Maybe if Alien does well in both critical acclaim and commercial reception they could do justice to the Pred license as well. It would have to stick with the original film though. I would really not want to see anything based on any of the other movies. Maybe the comics but that is kind of obscure for most.

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
I would love to have a proper Sonic Pinball table. Fantastic music options, fun locals, amusing dialogue. It could be a blast in the right hand.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Despite it was a big success in the 80's, it has never been turned into a pinball table: Police Academy.

It would have made definitely a good stuff for a pinball table (based on the characters). Move it, move it!

And of course, the wizard multiball would have been the Blue Oyster "Salad" Club Multiball, with the infamous "El Bimbo" theme (reorchestrated by Jean-Marc Dompierre):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ&t=0m19s

Last edited:

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016

3b3ab1e7bddcf52557f0841ee34e1d565f0a7325.jpg

No, not THAT Avatar.

12df3b3fab03315a3db06ab1325ab012.jpg

Thaaaat's the one.

(Imagine Toph Multiball having Tommy-style blinders over the flippers.)

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
Farscape.

Frelling Multiball: Like the Shadow's Secret Laugh Mode (and just as much a badly kept secret), but with 3 or 4 balls, a decently long ball saver, and random voice clips of the characters saying random alien language swear words on every switch closure... FRELL DRAZ HEZMANA... Rigel: YOTZ JACKPOT!

Nano24

May 23, 2015
TV:
MyrhBusters
Transformers G1

VG:
GTA. Match animation: ped gets hit revealing the number.
Half-Life
Minecraft. Match Animation: Creeper comes along, blows up blocks revealing number.
Undertale.

Movies:
Frozen. It would have a light blue DMD, and yes it would have "The Song" but it would require a wizard mode that would be so hard to get that it might even take Tommy several tries.

Nano24

May 23, 2015
TV:
MyrhBusters
Transformers G1

VG:
GTA. Match animation: ped gets hit revealing the number.
Half-Life
Minecraft. Match Animation: Creeper comes along, blows up blocks revealing number.
Undertale.

Movies:
Frozen. It would have a light blue DMD, and yes it would have "The Song" but it would require a wizard mode that would be so hard to get that it might even take Tommy several tries.

Another TV: The Price is Right. 2 or 3-ball game. Ball 1: You're on stage and are trying to win your pricing game. Ball 2: The Big Wheel. (maybe have a diverter that send the ball to a model of the wheel.) In a game with more than 2 players, the ones with the lowest scores/wheel values are out. Ball 3: Showcase. Came up with this yesterday morning.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I think most people are aware that the Wallace and Grommit table is imminent.
I would like a Beatles films series of tables. Starting with Yellow Submarine. That would be a great table.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
A Bernie Sanders table!!! No just kidding, those people are the worst.

I'm going to keep this as politically neutral as possible, because we really don't need a flame war here, but your idea made me chuckle about having a 'political pinball' pack. So here goes...

Trump: The Table! - self described as the greatest pinball table ever, with call outs that remind you that you are playing the greatest pinball ever. It features a wall of drop targets that no pinball can get past, GOP candidate pop bumpers, a single ramp that goes all over the place only to feed back down the same ramp you shot, gold leaf everywhere and a marble surface. Costs $5 per play but is a "great bargain".

Hillary Pinball: Features Hillary's head ala Rudy in Funhouse, but the eyes never blink. Plenty of modes to start, but mid mode might switch to a different mode. Key feature is 'Bubba' mode, where you try to sink your ball into as many holes as possible before Hillary notices. Costs $1 per play, which is a lie, because sometimes the machine changes it's mind.

Feel the PinBern: No target on the table is worth more than 150 points on average, and jackpots are progressive. Main mode is to capture super delegates, but you won't get any until your 3rd ball, and only if you've successfully alerted the media targets in your favor. Costs a quarter to play, unless the player before you chose to give you a free game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.