Is Challenge Mode ever going to get an update?

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
The Challenge mode hasnt seen an update since it was introduced and atm it only has Season 1 challenges, are FS even interested in bring the other season to this challenge mode?...its not like its a lot of work involved just setting target scores for each table to advance on to the next!

Qlorn

Jun 13, 2015
This is one area that I really would like to see an overhaul. There could be a massive replay value with ever changing Challenge Modes. I really enjoyed the 3 credit limit and rules for the Challenges, but would really love to see this area revamped.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Nor the HOF points system.

The HOF system was meant to be a way to have leaderboards on gamecenter. That is why it hasn't been added on consoles and probably never will (unless Farsight gets enough requests for it)

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Why implement something in the old UI when the new one is apparently around the corner?

It doesn't need to be implemented its already there just that Farsight seem to have completely abandoned it......and I doubt that the new UI is around the corner I'd say we'll probably get it in December time if we're lucky

x_zot_x

Jul 28, 2015
Speaking of Challenge Mode, is there a list somewhere of all the ranks? I remember seeing Beginner, Pinball Lizard and now Drop Stopper. I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through the Season One Challenge, but haven't see it change since I started. I guess you have to finish one of the challenges for it to update. Anyway, just wondering. Thanks.

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
Get rid of it and replace it with pingolf courses. One try on each table and stop the game when you reach par.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts