Is It Showtime on Android Yet?

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Greetings,

Just wondering if the Android update is out yet. Didn't see anything on my tablet for an update to TPA.

Thanks for any information....Frank

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Tonight is my bowling night, Mr. Heretic. Yes, I do play Steam 95% of the time; however, it's bowling and I want to take TAF with me tonight.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Thanks pm1109 and Kolchak357. Downloaded it and then logged in and out. No Kickstarter award; however, I do understand it will take a bit to manually input all the codes.

Probably good that I don't have the full version. I'm sure my bowling team would like me to concentrate on bowling we are in third place.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks pm1109 and Kolchak357. Downloaded it and then logged in and out. No Kickstarter award; however, I do understand it will take a bit to manually input all the codes.

Probably good that I don't have the full version. I'm sure my bowling team would like me to concentrate on bowling we are in third place.

Bowling alleys and pinball. A classic combo if there ever was one. You're living the dream Frank.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
I was told Friday the table is there, but I still don't have it unlocked yet, and it's Sunday night. What the heck?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.