Is this it for Farsight / Pinball Arcade?

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018
Arcooda has a few licenses left as Shuttetrap mentioned. Check them out at Arcooda.com. I got one of their cabinet licenses a long time ago. Is it coming up on two years ago? I think what they are selling is a 76 table pack that is not steam. If you don't already have the tables purchased on Steam then this might be the only way to get the Pinball Arcade Williams tables.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i would have to do some digging around to figure out how to even get the log ins but i have an ouya account with season 1 i will never touch again, i think the store might not exist now so this does nothing

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
Pinball Arcade seasons 1 & 2 both had physical releases for PS4 in UK/Europe (region free discs) so most of the popular tables will be available forever. A lot of the S3 to S7 tables are non-WMS and still available on psn. Just need to buy both discs and the remaining dlc from the same region to avoid install issues, but it's still possible to start fresh and buy 65 TPA tables on PS4... unfortunately that doesn't include Eight Ball Deluxe which was part of season 6.

Last edited:

spummerr

Apr 15, 2020
Arcooda has a few licenses left as Shuttetrap mentioned. Check them out at Arcooda.com. I got one of their cabinet licenses a long time ago. Is it coming up on two years ago? I think what they are selling is a 76 table pack that is not steam. If you don't already have the tables purchased on Steam then this might be the only way to get the Pinball Arcade Williams tables.

I emailed them, but haven't heard a word

spummerr

Apr 15, 2020
I didn't see a email- I don't understand the options you have available- New to all of this.
What would I buy to play the games on my computer? I do have a steam account I play other games on.
Thank You

Arcooda

May 8, 2018
If you already own the Pinball Arcade games, then the best option is to get the Steam Cabinet Key and this will let you play your games in cabinet mode.

However, if you don't own any of the titles, you can get the Standalone software which includes 76 pinball games that you can install onto your PC. With this version, there is no need for Steam as it is an offline product.

You're also welcome to chat with our team in real time on the Arcooda Facebook page, or call our Australian office and talk to one of the team. If I can help with anything else please let me know.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Jay Obernolte, CEO of FarSight Studios: “We look forward to bringing fresh, high-performance content to the AtGames hardware and digital domains.”

Fresh content? Eh? Wow! We can't wait for some fresh content!

Edit after finished laughing: oh, never mind. Didn't see this at the end (bold mine):

Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb® together in one game with a new table added each month.

Last edited:

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
ya never know, ive been holding out thinking something must eventually happen... this better not just be Action 53 ported to a mini handheld lol. it's got an e-mail to asks questions in the article, maybe we should ask if they know williams and bally are no longer affiliated with farsight.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Pinball Arcade features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb® together in one game with a new table added each month.

Hahaha, somebody hasn't updated their bio in a while in a few years.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
my guess is they are putting out yet another mini pin cab with the same tables they already have in tpa and by fresh content to new people he means stuff will be fresh to new people, not us

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'd also expect stuff like Pinball Soccer World, "Space Cadet" from Trick Games.

And Gottlieb.

Meh.

With some sort of hourly "pay to play" model if you want to stream software titles to the cabinet.

I would only consider buying this because you can connect any PC to the cabinet and use it as a controller and monitor combo. How that actually works is yet to be proven.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.