Isn't it about time for us to find out what the March tables are?

karl

May 10, 2012
Very strange I feel I have to explain this further:
The point was: Start another Zen thread if you want to talk about them. I have no problem with people on this forum that want to discuss zen but if there is zen in the headline I can at least avoid that thread if I feel like it. I am just fed up with the comparison all the time. Zen does this and Zen does that. How would you like it if I started to talk about a game you care nothing for in all your threads. If it was one or two threads then fine, no problem but if one person says something about zen then ten others follow with either yay or Nay and the ball just keeps rolling and it is getting real old (like me). Starting to look like a TPA/Zen forum, not a TPA forum.

That is all from grumpy old pinball nerd. Over and out

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Very strange I feel I have to explain this further:
The point was: Start another Zen thread if you want to talk about them. I have no problem with people on this forum that want to discuss zen but if there is zen in the headline I can at least avoid that thread if I feel like it. I am just fed up with the comparison all the time. Zen does this and Zen does that. How would you like it if I started to talk about a game you care nothing for in all your threads. If it was one or two threads then fine, no problem but if one person says something about zen then ten others follow with either yay or Nay and the ball just keeps rolling and it is getting real old (like me). Starting to look like a TPA/Zen forum, not a TPA forum.

That is all from grumpy old pinball nerd. Over and out

Keep up the good fight! :cool:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts