Jack-Bot is out...

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
thanks everyone for the advice and help - i will try some of these solutions when i get home from work tonight.

problem is tpa crashes at the end of the game after local scores and after hof points - actually during the white "updating" pop up window that runs right before the table start screen. I am running iOS 7.0.4 on an iPad retina.

I also have TPA on an ipad2 running 7.0.4 and it is fine (no crash).

I may have to end up deleting the EVERYTHING including the app and redownloading and re-installing EVERYTHING. I think thats what i did when the last update was buggy for me (party zone or earth shaker).

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
yep, everything seems good except the EB goal still isn't ticking off.

is it possible they release different difficulty of tables for the free trial over the paid version? Last night I rung up some good games without difficulty and minimal house balls. Today after I re-downloaded I can't keep the ball on the table no matter what.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
yep, everything seems good except the EB goal still isn't ticking off.

is it possible they release different difficulty of tables for the free trial over the paid version? Last night I rung up some good games without difficulty and minimal house balls. Today after I re-downloaded I can't keep the ball on the table no matter what.

The tuning is no different for the trial mode.
I have the same feeling toward Jackbot though. Good days and bad days.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah, I'd say the tuning for difficulty is just right. The randomization from the kickout helps a lot. Good for not having infinite games, but yet still fun for beginners (I'm assuming)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Deleting the app and reinstalling fixed the crash problem. I think the problem was a glitch in the update process on the iOS side. It's been broken for us iOS users still on 7. Thanks again everyone

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Yeah I think the similarity with Pin Bot is a bit overstated. It does resemble it, but it doesn't feel the same. So far I've only skipped two tables this season, so well done Farsight - looking forward to Xenon!

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts