Jackbot Glitch

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Hard to reproduce, of course. Watch the ball go in the visor:

It phases right through the nose divider and then goes right outside of the visor entirely.

Last edited:

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Yeah, had that today.
But the ball reset to the plunger if I remember correctly? Because I called the attendant and IIRC not much happened.

So I thought they made a check for ball position or something.

Well, I dunno; maybe it can happen in the real table too?

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Yeah, had that today.
But the ball reset to the plunger if I remember correctly? Because I called the attendant and IIRC not much happened.

So I thought they made a check for ball position or something.

Well, I dunno; maybe it can happen in the real table too?

No, and what?

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
We'll look into updating the collisions in that area. Thanks for the report!

Sure, and don't worry, this video is unlisted, it can only be seen here.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the timing during the visor retraction.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Sure, and don't worry, this video is unlisted, it can only be seen here.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the timing during the visor retraction.

Your right, you can see the ball bounce off the lowering wall and then through the plastic eye cover. Thats why I think a collision update will fix it. The ball probably fell through the table which is why it appeared in the plunger lane.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
No, and what?
I apologize for the confusion.

The visor was up and my ball just careened off somewhere and nothing happened. I nudged the table a bit to see if it where stuck.

Then I called the attendant and did something else so I didn't read what it said. The table was still centered but when I plunged there was a ball there even though the camera did not acknowledge it.

The game worked after that and when I drained the game ended so there where no more balls on the table.

Maybe my ball flew off differently.

Never mind the blurb about the real table.... don't know why I added that - prob thinking about something else :p

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Your right, you can see the ball bounce off the lowering wall and then through the plastic eye cover. Thats why I think a collision update will fix it. The ball probably fell through the table which is why it appeared in the plunger lane.

If that happened in real life I'd probably start believing in God

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts