Android - Request Junk Yard BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'm sure it will be released when iOS have completed alpha testing and ironed out all the bugs for us...

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Anyone who backed T2 KS - you have only your self to blame for the death of unpaid for beta access. :)

I'd guess the Android beta will be 2-3days before market release. That seems the norm now.

N

netizen

Can we just stop with the monthly requests for Beta access?

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I don't see why people could not request for things...
Like beta or something else...
I don't see any harm in that.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Why doesn't Android get alpha versions?

Edit: Oh I forgot it stems back to the kickstarter thing

N

netizen

I don't see why people could not request for things...
Like beta or something else...
I don't see any harm in that.

The beta comes every month, why harrass the devs for something that will come out.

Should I start a thread requesting that Davinempire make posts on only Mondays at 3:00pm PST because that's when I want to read their posts? probably not because that's being an *******. So why is it ok to, every month, continually make posts to say where is this thing you are going to provide us anyway. Why haven't you done it on my schedule, why isn't it here when I wanted it.

Android does get Alpha builds, we get the proof ofr concept for the H2H, we had the first builds of the challenge mode.

Android is the testing ground for some features, just not for early access to the new tables. Suck it up

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
First thing, I didn't start this thread. Just commented it...

dude, since I'm on this forum I see you losing your temper a lot of times for small things... If you don't like a new thread, just don't go see it... Sometimes I see thread I know just for the title I won't care for it... I Just don't go look at it...

I don't know how it is where you live, here it's sunny... If you can, grab a beer chill dude... Life's too short to get nervous breakdowns over a game forum...

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
We are still waiting on lods (was hoping to get them today) and I am going on a well deserved camping trip at Laguna Seca race track to watch the ALMS le mans ;) so probably won't be until Monday this time around, which will still be plenty of time to iron out any last fixes.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Hmmm Monday.... :(
Tomorrow we've here public holiday, a day after a bridge day... together with cold and raining weather. So there is a nice time to test... but on other way: I can spend the time for other things;) Only twsti g will be short a out the time difference, work, family.....
But don't. less. stress you

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Netizen echoes my sentiments on this issue as well.

If I see a "where's the beta" thread next month, it gets insta-deleted.

Android Beta's (based on the hard work done by iOS Alpha testers) are provided when they are ready.

Not before.

Not influenced by requests.

May I take this opportunity to remind everyone that Ryan participates in this forum voluntarily. He actually is one of the few FarSight devs that does.

Let's not push the friendship...

Enjoy your well-deserved holiday, Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.