....just finished my first tournament ...As a tournament director!

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Boah! It was exciting! See the final here... Without commentaries (austrian isn't that sexy anyway :)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iPi1Ipl4X58
Red line mania on Getaway by Roland. And an extremely good game on (my) Taxi by Markus! He scored 4(!) jackpots!

Well, I need a vacation :)

Last edited:

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
Great video! And your Taxi plays super with nice strong flippers, something which is great to see on an eighties game.

And by the way, Aussie accents go over huge around here for some reason (although I confess I had a girlfriend who hated my frequent attempts at one) so
don't be shy about narrating.

Edit: HAH!! Not the first nitwit to make THAT mistake I suppose!! (But I can assure you that this girl had even less patience with my ARNOLD accent as he had just become the governor of the state we were living in.)

Last edited:

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Actually it's the first time that Australia mix up really happened to me :)

Fun fact: Arnold's birthplace and former home is just 3 miles away from the bar we played in... :)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
As an Australian, I found that Austrian/Australian confusion a bit hilarious!

Haven't watched that video yet, but regardless, congratulations on holding that tourney! Keeping the spirit alive :)

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
As an Australian, I found that Austrian/Australian confusion a bit hilarious!

Two things make it worse in my particular case - I've been all over Austria, but the closest I've been to Australia is Singapore; and the fact that I was just chatting with Mayuh about the pinball expo in Germany. I remember watching that tourney clip of Taxi and thinking how strange it was that everyone in Australia seemed to have German names!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.