Just got back from Game Galax in TN. Here's my revised TPA wishlist:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
So if you don't know, Game Galaxy Arcade has two locations in Nashville. Aside from a great collection of arcade games, they also have probably the greatest collection of pins in the midwest between them. The Antioch location probably has 80 pins alone (including Game of Throoones) and most of them are post-1986.

So long story short, I was able to spend more time with some pins I hadn't played, or had barely played, and I now have a new Dream List.

Rocky and Bullwinkle - wowowow! Best Data East??
Congo
Radical
Dirty Harry
Last Action Hero <--- So Good
Indianapolis 500 <---- a new fav
Swords of Fury - really sucked me in
Tales From The Crypt - another solid data east
Mousin' Around
Johnny Mnemonic

And....
Water World - Gottlieb can go F*** itself but this one has Dennis Hopper!

Ok, the last one is a joke, I'd rather have Popeye. No, seriously, Popeye is a pretty awesome pin.

This is just a list based on what I was abe to play this week. I won't bother listing more (ROLLERGAMES PLEASE). Sadly, most are licensed and don't have a chance. I'm very sad.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Pretty hard to argue with your list. Some of my most wanted as well.
Used to have a pizza joint in my town with a Rocky & Bullwinkle. It's been gone for about a year now. I'm really jonesing to play it again.

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Congo
Last Action Hero
Sword of Fury
Tales From the Crypt

Would be up there for me. I've put a fair amount of time on each. Only had a chance to play about five games on LAH the one time I saw it but I really had a fun time with it - complete surprise.

I am curious about Indy 500. I've never seen it at a show.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Yup, Rocky and Bullwinkle is definitely the best Data East. Shouldn't be too hard to get, since it's based in a cartoon.

But you picked some awesome tables in there, especially Indy 500, Johnny Mnemonic and Congo. I love them.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Nice list.

Local bowling alley has a broke down Johnny Mnemonic and FishTales. Use to play them a lot till they just got unplayable.

Still would like to see Fire!, Jokerz, Mystery Castle, and Road Kings.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
They also had Banzai Run and Blackwater 100, which I'd also be happy with. Forgot about those. Wouldn't spit at Demo Man either. Would really like to see Wiliams Indiana Jones but for some reason that seems implausible. Same with Wold Cup 94.

I played a Pinball Magic but I wasn't that impressed outside of the wand gimmick. Would rather have Breakshot from Capcom.

Oh, and I got to spend some time with a PotO for the first time, and you know what? I liked it! Pretty fun! Simple, but fun!

Emergency_Room

Nov 3, 2013
Did you go to the other Nashville Location if so what kind of pins does it have? I ask because I want to sometime take a day out and go up to one of the Game Galaxys. I know we used to have one down here in Chattanooga but it closed about 2 years ago. I found out about it late in the going and by the time I got there they were already getting things ready to go back to Nashville, as a result the only pins they had was Hook and Back to the Future.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Yeah, the mall location is... ok. Normally you would be blown away to find that many pins, but compared to the Antioch location it kinda sucks. Not only does Antioch have about 7 or 8 times as many pins, the mall location's pins are not in great condition. Most are messed up in a detrimental way. I think the Antioch location is the only one worth going to, unless you are looking to experience one of the Mall's pins for the first time, or you live there and have somehow manage to grow tired of the 75-odd pins at Antioch. They don't have doubles between them

Members online

Members online