Khhhhaaaaaaaaan!!!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's "Off Topic" because the thread is "Khhhhaaaaaaaaan!!!" which is a Kirk thing and not Spock?

Actually, in Star Trek: Into Darkness, it is a Spock line, except last I check, Zach Quinto is still alive. Plus, that whole movie was such a bad pastiche of Wrath Of Khan and that scene was so totally telegraphed from such a long way out, it's not even in the same galaxy, let alone ballpark....

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Actually, in Star Trek: Into Darkness, it is a Spock line, except last I check, Zach Quinto is still alive. Plus, that whole movie was such a bad pastiche of Wrath Of Khan and that scene was so totally telegraphed from such a long way out, it's not even in the same galaxy, let alone ballpark....

Yeah, I caught that, so I cheated and changed my post. :)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
ogAcRjB.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, I caught that, so I cheated and changed my post. :)

Indeed. And I do believe that the Shatner line in WoK has nothing to do with Spock, either. Isn't it after they discover the wreck of the Genesis project and everyone there is dead, including Carol Marcus?

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
Gentlemen,
In my feeble attempt to interject a bit of humor to an otherwise sad event. I failed...

However, my intent was never to besmerch the great cinematic offering of "The wrath of Khan" with a reference from "Into DORKness."

In fact, I remember walking out of the theater *****ing like a crazy person with my nerd friends about how badly they boogered that one up.

Anyway... RIP Leonard.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Sorry to hear of his passing. My favorite memories of Leanard Nimoy will always be from the TV show In Search Of, which he hosted. His narration really set the tone for that show. This show gave me a love for the mysterious. I still am facinated by; ghosts, cryptozoology, ancient ruins, lost pirate treasure, ESP, UfOs, and many other topics that this show brought to me at a young age. I will always remember him fondly.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Indeed. And I do believe that the Shatner line in WoK has nothing to do with Spock, either. Isn't it after they discover the wreck of the Genesis project and everyone there is dead, including Carol Marcus?

Nah. It was after Khan marooned them on the planet. Carol was still alive. She never even died in the series of films. Bibi Besch however...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.