Kickback Pinball Cafe: More Coverage!

Very few good scores this time around at my second visit, but I still had a blast! I got to see Dirty Harry (even touched a flipper while there was a repairman working on it! It's amazing what these guys can do!), Elvira and the Party Monsters, Mustang, and others. Didn't see Wizard of Oz, though, and Tommy and Tales from the Crypt were down. Still enjoyed my stay; I even met a few people doing local tournaments (PinGolf)!

Banzai Run: Well, I finally got a Super Stunt Cycle (Skill Shot); but then after leaving the Hill, it hopped off the ramp and onto the playfield. Had no control of the flippers and it drained on me when it didn't hit anything! (The Dev Team Thinks of Everything) Thankfully, I got a Super Jump and got my ball back as a result of this. No King of the Hill this trip, as both games were kind of bad, but hopefully I'll be able to play a better Banzai soon.

Spider-Man: The guys were finished playing a game on this machine, just to the right of Twilight Zone. One let me play on it while I waited on Twilight Zone, and although I crapped out on my first game, I got a score of 47,129,370 the next game, as I matched on the first. Actually had something going there (had all 4 enemies defeated and played some Multiball modes) on that game. The replay was just more than double of my score if I recall correctly. Not bad for my first time on Spider-Man!

Twilight Zone: The big one; I saw 2 credits on the game as I approached it from Spider-Man. I've got one thing to say: Farsight, MAKE THIS GAME HARDER. This was nothing I would expect after playing TPA's version, but at least I managed a decent score (~302,000,000 with a Replay of 298,000,000). I enjoyed playing with the Powerball, the various multiball modes (not Fast Lock, though), and Battling the Power. (I even defeated him and did the fist thing!) On the last game I played (before I left), I got punished. Yep. The last ball I played resulted in a failed save, going from the autoplunger to fail on the ramp, and rocketed toward the bumpers. Then I drained at the left outlane. (That's what I mean by punished by Twilight Zone. LOL)

Addams Family: Tanked. Did no better than last time despite reaching Multiball.

White Water: I sucked, but at least I managed to get some things going, such as Whirlpool Multiball and Man Overboard. Failed attempt on White Water Multiball. Also got to hear the ball ~CLACK~ against the glass on Insanity Falls. No good score to record on this trip.

Indiana Jones: Great first ball, but that Mode Start hole is rejecting so badly that I pay the penalty of draining the ball. Despite this, I enjoyed the modes, especially "Choosing Wisely" on the Holy Grail. Had a score of over 300 million and got a Replay.

Hopefully I can try something different the next time I go (namely Mustang and the others I didn't have the chance to play). Still had a blast!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.