KISS pinball re-release this year

atari2600

Mar 3, 2013
With all the hype about the recent Metallica pinball I thought i would mention that i spoke to Gene Simmons about a month ago and he said something about the Kiss pinball machine being re-released at vegas this year.
thats the only info i got out of him.

night

May 18, 2012
Gene was my hero when I was a kid. Boy was I a fan of KISS. I got their life 'Alive' album for my birthday, it must be somewhere end 70ties as I remember correctly. It has this great 10 minutes Peter Criss drum-sole, yeah!

atari2600

Mar 3, 2013
me and my mates used to make fake guitars out of wood and paint them up and then rock out to KISS. it was about 1981. Actually my mates were the big Kiss fans. i was more in to Queen, lol.
I met Gene at a meet and greet in Sydney last month. i tried to ask him if the old Kiss pinball machine was ever going to come out on TPA but he didnt seem to know what i was talking about. thats when he told me about the re-release at Vegas.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Gene was my hero when I was a kid. Boy was I a fan of KISS. I got their life 'Alive' album for my birthday, it must be somewhere end 70ties as I remember correctly. It has this great 10 minutes Peter Criss drum-sole, yeah!

Was released in 1975. I used to listen to the drum solo over and over again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.