Known Unreleased Tables

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Gary Stern made that mistake on RCT twice now. Sooner or later Farsight has to recreate it to make things right again.

No offense to you guys, but come on, Mr. Stern! It's Ripley's, not RCT!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
There are only a few that know any tables beyond the tgree announced and they are sworn to NDA's.

I think you won't know any more unreleased tables until a kickstarter happens or season 4 launches

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The fact that Gary Stern doesn't even know what tables of his are in the game perhaps speaks volumes about why there are only three Sterns...

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
Not known, but these have been talked about:
Earthshaker
Sorcerer
Ace High
Demolition man
Eight Ball Deluxe
Wipeout
Fireball
High Speed
Metallica
Jive Time
Strikes n’ Spares

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Not known, but these have been talked about:
Earthshaker
Sorcerer
Ace High
Demolition man
Eight Ball Deluxe
Wipeout
Fireball
High Speed
Metallica
Jive Time
Strikes n’ Spares

If you made a list of machines that were "talked about", it would probably look like this.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
basically if it has lots of toys and ramps to render and isnt a liscensed theme you can expect it on the radar
bally atlantis is the first machine that popped into mind after seeing black rose

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I think basically all we can really look for are the games that were mentioned on Steam a few weeks back as being upcoming (BK2K, W?D and JY) and ones that have been hinted at. I'm almost positive we'll be seeing High Speed because it didn't receive a denial on their FB a little while back:
XbuizLL.png

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
THE GETAWAY not HIGH SPEED no more re-hash games GO BIG why would they go for the shallower rules and less toys? If you had a choice of the 2 wich would you choose? Exactly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.