Lack of Addams Family info/news!!!???

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
My Addams Family was unlocked sometime last night at around 11:00pm (Pacific time) on iOS. Here's what I found out (in case others are in the same situation):

You NEED to be logged in to your FarSight account to have your Kickstarter TAF table accessible. The FarSight account/email must match what you used for the Kickstarter. If you are NOT logged into the proper FarSight account or are simply playing as "guest" or even just log out of that FarSight account, you won't have access to the table.

I have always played while logged out (as "guest") from very early on since I was seldom around a valid internet connection and it was not known to me exactly how scores/achievements would be saved/synced while in the offline state and then was in an online state (as of today, this is still unclear to me).

Having earned high scores and achievements while playing logged out, I can no longer have both my past high scores/achievements and access to TAF Kickstarter at the same time. If I log out, I lose TAF table but keep my scores. If I log in, I gain access to TAF but lose all my previous progress.

In the end, I guess I'll just start over with my scores/achievements since the only way to keep them would be to buy yet another copy of TAF where I can play it in a logged out state.

Maybe this will help others in the same boat.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.