Request Laser War

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
First table to use stereo, has a nice light show, catchy soundtrack, even has corny lines.Definitely needs to be in TPA.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Played it, fun layout, nice light show indeed. Wasn't impressed that much but I know I'll be having fun with it once it get the TPA treatment.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Love playing this table. As mentioned it has a great lightshow to it which is part of the love. But some nice sounds, a very nice layout for fast gameplay, and simple but addicting gameplay with hitting targets. The backglass is terrible but that's really the only downside.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Love playing this table. As mentioned it has a great lightshow to it which is part of the love. But some nice sounds, a very nice layout for fast gameplay, and simple but addicting gameplay with hitting targets. The backglass is terrible but that's really the only downside.

I remember around that time when game companies used models in video game/pinball marquees. Gottlieb/Data East did it, Konami did it with many of their arcade games too, as I'm sure others have as well. They were as "awesomely bad" as, well, pretty much the 80's. Gosh I miss that era.......

Anyway, great request Dave. IMO, we do need a mid-late 80's Data East table for TPA. I wouldn't fight Stern though if they put some of those tables in STPA though-even if it does limit which platforms you can play it on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts