Launching Gorgar Crashes TPA (iOS) After Latest Update

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Apparently, several tables were updated with the new build and Gorgar was one of them (HUD fix).

Unlike the other tables, which download the new versions per usual, attempting to start Gorgar will cause the app to crash. Every time. This is on iOS.

I was able to work around this issue by deleting the table and redownloading it.

The score display is miniscule. I'm using an iPad, can't imagine trying to read it on a phone.

Last edited:

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Yea that's what I did now works but small display. Indy 500 rescue 911 and gorgar wer updated but for some reason gorgar didn't update with big hurt so just re downloaded

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
No problem! R911 was updated, too.

Did Gorgar have the 3.0 physics before the update? Because they are definitely there now.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
No problem! R911 was updated, too.

Did Gorgar have the 3.0 physics before the update? Because they are definitely there now.

I think Central Park got them as well. I just played a game and it felt different to me. I don't play it often but it seems much more playable and fun now.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Running latest iOS version on my iPhone SE that I just bought so I'm still re-downloading all tables. I own them all and so far no matter what I do I can't download Gorgar (it's killing me as its my fav). As soon as I open it and press start app crashes and goes back to main phone screen. Hellllp! ;(

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Did you actually delete it by going through "manage tables" and then re-download it? That's what helped me. On the other hand, it sounds like you should have the latest version if you did a fresh download of all tables, so this may not help...

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Running latest iOS version on my iPhone SE that I just bought so I'm still re-downloading all tables. I own them all and so far no matter what I do I can't download Gorgar (it's killing me as its my fav). As soon as I open it and press start app crashes and goes back to main phone screen. Hellllp! ;(

If deleting the table from manage tables and re-downloading the table doesn't resolve the issue, contact myself or support@farsightstudios.com and we'll help resolve the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts