leaderboard not updating ?

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
Yesterday, I played 2 good games on Gorgar and Elvira and the Party Monsters.
Got a 1 000 000+ score on Gorgar (beating my previous score by 400 000), got a 58 000 000 score on Elvira (beating my previous score of 32 000 000 !).
The problem is, I haven't seen my scores posted on the leaderboards. I played last evening and this morning they were still not updated.

I'm being a bit scared that it's due to the super patch not having been released in Europe yet, causing our scores to not get accepted anymore (though I was connected to PSN + I didn't receive any error message) or could it be that the leaderboard is down ?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yesterday, I played 2 good games on Gorgar and Elvira and the Party Monsters.
Got a 1 000 000+ score on Gorgar (beating my previous score by 400 000), got a 58 000 000 score on Elvira (beating my previous score of 32 000 000 !).
The problem is, I haven't seen my scores posted on the leaderboards. I played last evening and this morning they were still not updated.

I'm being a bit scared that it's due to the super patch not having been released in Europe yet, causing our scores to not get accepted anymore (though I was connected to PSN + I didn't receive any error message) or could it be that the leaderboard is down ?

None of the Leaderboards have been updating for the past 24hrs...possibly a bit longer. This includes the leaderboards on pinballarcade.com as well. I'm not sure when the leaderboards will begin updating again, but hopefully someone from FarSight can shed some light on this issue.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
On another note, I was really surprised to see my high scores that I'd achieved on my ps4, appear on the leaderboards when browsed them via my ps3! Although not all leaderboards loaded.

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
On another note, I was really surprised to see my high scores that I'd achieved on my ps4, appear on the leaderboards when browsed them via my ps3! Although not all leaderboards loaded.

Yeah, the leaderboards are across all platforms. There is one exception, which is XBOX360 (probably it's not allowed to do this).
Wish you could filter on platform or search for users which are not on your platform. Some of my friends play on Steam, but I play on PS3 so I can't find their highscores easily (or at all if they are not in the top X number of players ... scrolling would take too long).

RagingBull888

Sep 11, 2013
They had better eventually take my score I posted last night on WHO Dunnit. I would be #3 on the mobile leaderboard with a score of over 150,000,000

maezun

Jul 21, 2013
The same thing happened to me the other night. I got 3,427,600 on El Dorado and the leaderboard didn't update. Would have been 17th too! The score registered on my 'Friends' leaderboard but not on the main one. :mad:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Yeah, the leaderboards are across all platforms. There is one exception, which is XBOX360 (probably it's not allowed to do this).
Wish you could filter on platform or search for users which are not on your platform. Some of my friends play on Steam, but I play on PS3 so I can't find their highscores easily (or at all if they are not in the top X number of players ... scrolling would take too long).

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/7443-Leaderboard-filtering-Poll

I raised this a while ago. Seems there is little appetite for it, which surprised me.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
And while we are talking about the leader boards, they are still bugged on Black Hole on PS3. On the mobiles, they made a different leader board because of all of the theater of magic scores posting on it. On Ps3, Black Hole still uses the bugged one with all of the Theatre scores. And it is impossible to post on the top ten on the website since it is a different leaderboard. They should fix it so it is the same leader board as the mobiles.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I think most of us want this but after asking for changes and updates for the last two years we have just stopped asking. I think we asked for this the week that the console versions went live.

Yeah the platform filter is something that a lot of people have been asking for for a long time. It surprises me they haven't done it since it should be about the simplest thing in the world to code.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Maybe the filter is one of the things that Sony wants fixed and why Sony had FarSight shut them down.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Just read fb. Farsight shut them down to comply with Sony's new network guidelines for the ps4. They'll be back next patch which would probably be late May to early June.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Kill that last post, that's ps4 only.

Just checked and everything should be posting again on ps3. Had some weekly scores posted that I got last night

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Just read fb. Farsight shut them down to comply with Sony's new network guidelines for the ps4. They'll be back next patch which would probably be late May to early June.

They didn't actually say the next patch, did they? I thought they just said a "future" patch.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014

Late May, early June? That´s a joke. To be a TPA-Fan means waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....for nothing. Sad, but true!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Late May, early June? That´s a joke. To be a TPA-Fan means waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....for nothing. Sad, but true!

And they didn't say next patch. They said a future patch. Could be a while. Better to chill.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.