Bug Leaderboards not registering my scores (shows a big fat zero)

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Hi, on the friends tab on the leaderboards all my scores are registered but on all the tables on the my score/overall tab a big 0 is registered on every table.
I've logged out and back in, restored saved data and all that jazz, but nothing changes

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think they are still registering, the game just isn't showing them when you filter All time/My Score. You should be able to see the score if you filter weekly or monthly, or if you scored in the top 100 or so all time, you can just scroll down from the unfiltered list. Also, the website keeps track of your scores. Just log in with your Farsight ID and password, and you should be able to view all of your scores.

Note: This workaround was tested on PS4, but it seems to be the same issue.

Hopefully they Fix this "Me 0" thing soon as it is quite annoying.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Hi, on the friends tab on the leaderboards all my scores are registered but on all the tables on the my score/overall tab a big 0 is registered on every table.
I've logged out and back in, restored saved data and all that jazz, but nothing changes

That's what they think of your scores!! 0!

Just kidding.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Same here, on PC/Steam.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.