Lights...Camera....Action....released on iOS

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
sweet! came out early.

--- well there is a bug right at the beginning with the drawing of the gun, it doesn't show the backglass. :(

Last edited:

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Just downloaded it and played three games! I like this table and so far I have two table goals accomplished and got the multi-ball once. I hope they come out with a new tournament soon also.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
The artwork looks beautiful. Much better than Dr. Dude and it would definitely require an update to make the gradients shine better

PinballPauly

Mar 12, 2013
What did you do. Mine updated, and I see the back glass but then the app shuts down. I was able to update junkyard but LCACTION won't load.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Re: the "you must connect to the internet" message...I didn't do anything other than to wait a bit before trying again.

The issue -may- have to do with the Paid version being offered before the Free version is released...at least that's what it seems like and what I recall happening last time we had this issue. Seems like once BOTH versions were available, the problem went away.

If you're having problems running LCAction, try to delete the table under Options/Manage Tables...then tap on the table you want to delete and follow the prompts. Then try downloading the table again. As a last resort, backup your scores, delete the app and all tables and install from scratch...yes, it's a bit of a bother but if it solves your issue...

Also, it's not mentioned in the changelog but the Junk Yard table has also been updated.

Last edited:

PinballPauly

Mar 12, 2013
Thanks, I went to manage tables and deleted LCACTION. Then went back to my tables and it worked like a charm. Downloading as I type, I appreciate the help.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I noticed when you hit the spinner it spins then stops but the sound continues! Wow it's hard to miss that that top hole!

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Tried it. Meh at max.

Thanks god this pin is saved from being forgotten.... I cant believe how farsight is chosing their pins.

We have tons of great pins out there. Still only fishtales en high speed this season. What a disappointment, this season 3.

Bring on season 4 !

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts