Lights...Camera....Action....released on iOS

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Friday was a Mother ****ing NIGHTMARE!!!!! Because I was not signed into my account I lost probably damn near a years worth of data. App would not stop crashing that ****ing Bull****!!!!

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Another bug..."Bride of Pin-bot" loads, then plays just fine. However, when you exit the table with the "Exit Table" button, TPA crashes and exits to iOS. :(

When you run it again, it behaves like it's the first time you've loaded the table (displays the table history). I don't know if high scores/tables goals are being saved though since I'm in test mode, testing all tables on all devices but not really playing anything just yet.

Anybody else seeing this?

Yes iPhone 4s 7.1.1

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
WTH! Yet another bug...this time with nudging. I use scheme C with the nudging zones displayed on the screen. To get nudging to work with the different zones, I now have to cycle to the next scheme or cycle through them all back to scheme C for the scheme to work properly. It otherwise nudges only front to back, directly between the flippers. The zones do not work until the scheme is re-selected. When TPA is shut down, I have to again cycle through the nudge schemes back to scheme C to get it work properly.

I have two devices still running TPA v3.6.0 and they do NOT have this problem...

I'm ready to revert back to v3.6.0 on ALL my devices and pretend that v3.7.0 didn't even happen...the LCA table simply isn't worth all this crap.

EDIT
And to put a wrench into this bug, it only affects the PAID version of TPA. I have both the paid and the free versions of TPA installed and the free version does NOT have this bug.

I'm done with this...v3.7.0 is a mess. I'm glad I save past versions of both TPA and their respective tables so that I can revert back when something like this happens.

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
i also lost a load of points, as my 89M on JY was previously awarded 1000 but is now worth just 44. seems fair to me though, as it seemed like a decent game but not worthy of a full 1000.

anyway, i play this new one on ipad air, and like everyone else i get no backglass during the shootout thing so i just hit the flipper asap after it says draw and it seems to win every time. i have no idea what is going on most of the time and it's a shame that so much hinges on a random award - my top score so far is 4.9M, but out of that i think i got 1M three times as the free gift from the spinny thing (you know, the one that usually offers 5,000 or 50,000 or 250,000). it could even have been four times.

so far it's a meh from me but hopefully it will pick up once i know what to aim for. oh, and i have no HOF points either for my 4.9M. what have you lot scored so far? how do you play this thing? where are the big money shots?

I have no problem with the reset perse, however, if they are going to revert, then they need to go back and revert and change some other tables as well.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I just wanted to mention to iOS users to check your Game Center standings. I checked my point total for HOF points and they were all there!

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
That's a good catch there Eaton! I also still have my 26k at Gamecenter. Now the question is how that score is gonna react to changes in TPA. I haven't bettered any scores since this update, so I'm curious what will happen. I can think of 3 scenarios: 1. Gamecenter will update to the new, lower total score. 2. Gamecenter won't change until I better my overall total score (when I pass 26k) or 3. Gamecenter will add any new HOF points to my existing total, essentially maintaining the almost 1000 point differential. What will it be? I must say that between this HOF point adjustment, people losing their scores/goals, and tables behaving strangely/crashing app, it's a bit of a mess. I do hope Farsight will and can correct this. I'm even afraid to backup now.....

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
For some reason my Game Center doesn't have any tables after cactus canyon, even though im as logged in as can be

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
And my Genie wizard goals is checked off, but Genie standard goals, or top 5 are not checked off. That's not possible. This is why I never look at Game Center

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I wouldn't worry to much about game center issues because word is Apple is going to abandon it in iOS 8.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Just wanted to mention I beat an existing high score of mine yesterday on Attack From Mars. The HOF point total went up on The Pinball Arcade app and remained the same on Game Center totals.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I hear ya, just to get it back on track though. (Save the mods some trouble) LCA is getting kinda old already. Well, at least the gunfight. One more wizard goal to go, but I've been playing other tables. big shot will always be my default table. TOTAN, to get that harem (....again) but it's getting easier. I've been doing a lot better since I've been playing on this 5s. You guys ever try this... A table like LCA started getting old, so you switch the colors to inverted. Just to switch things up. Centaur looks awesome... Check it out

Edit: ummmm, I was hoping the screenshot would save as inverted. Fail.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I just now scored my first big game a little over (12 Million) Tough Table Whew!!! I would post a pic from my iPad but I don't know how to post it here. Great Day For Pinball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.