Lights...Camera....Action....released on iOS

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I just now scored my first big game a little over (12 Million) Tough Table Whew!!! I would post a pic from my iPad but I don't know how to post it here. Great Day For Pinball.

What I use is photobucket. Make an account, upload the photo, and then it gives you the URL (it even says in the URL description which one is for forums). Or were you saying you already know that but just don't know for your iPad? I hadn't used my photobucket since MySpace. Hey, you guys on MySpace? :confused:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Honestly played the demo twice and I felt that I saw all there was to see.

I was sick of the game after two demo tries, and haven't been back to it since :/

Will be the first table pack I do not buy since Cue Ball Wizard. In fact I think I like Cue Ball Wizard more and that's saying something.

Although to LCA's credit, LCA doesn't have any attrocious art or sound that makes me want to vomit, the way CBW did.

-fake edit- crap, I forgot that one womans itty-bitty-boobies... omg so gross. Yeah it DOES in fact have some disgusting art. Forgot the guy on the back box as well.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
For the record I have absolutely nothing against small breasted women. It's just the way they are drawn, it's disgusting.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
I don't like to say anything against a particular table, as there are always people Out There that don't much care for the ones I like. But, I have a couple of questions:
What does playing poker have to do with Hollywood?
I see San Fransisco. I see an undercover cop with a gun. Does that mean they're shooting "Dirty Harry"?
I'm confused.

N

netizen

LCA is totally a spoof of Dirty Harry. I would guess that poker is there because it's a game that the crew plays between shots :/

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
so ...... any news on when this is getting patched up?
The silence on this mess with 3.7.0 is deafening. In the meantime, you can revert back (assuming you have access) to 3.6.0 (look in your PC's trash) and avoid 3.7.0. That's exactly what I've done. No, I can't play the table (LCA) I paid for last week but I much prefer Junk Yard and having my nudge zones intact and working correctly after exiting the app and restarting it. :rolleyes:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
LCA is totally a spoof of Dirty Harry. I would guess that poker is there because it's a game that the crew plays between shots :/

Yeah, I don't get the poker thing at all. It seems like something that was tacked on to give the game another feature.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So the music in this game is awesome. If anyone could make a looping version of DAT STUNT SCENE TUNE I would listen to it all day. The Jackpot music also gives a lot of tension even though it's nigh-impossible to make.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
We don't even have a stickied 3.7.0 Bug thread nor a stickied 3.7.0 Discussion & Feedback thread. I can hear the crickets in here...

Might be they've all been at E3?
Still would be nice to get even a small response. Would take them 5 mins! :(

Pod

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Thanks for the heads-up Lord Boron...looks like we are now getting Hall of Fame Points for LCA. Also changed is the LCA sound when you select the table to play. It was previously the "clapboard click" sound...now it's "quiet on the set!"

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
So that's what the backglass looks like!
And it seems the Junk Yard HOF points have been restored, though at a lower # than previously. I had lost about 900 points, but now I have 180 or so.
For this to have taken so long is puzzling, but welcome.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
So that's what the backglass looks like!
And it seems the Junk Yard HOF points have been restored, though at a lower # than previously. I had lost about 900 points, but now I have 180 or so.
For this to have taken so long is puzzling, but welcome.

No change here. Still got 89 points from a 178M game. Same as before the update

Pod

Members online

Members online