Locked out of PC, cannot login, can log into website

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
I was playing the season 1 challenge yesterday, and I fired up TPA today to find my progress was gone.

So I tried logging out and back in to see if that would fix it. Big mistake.

I can't log in with either the DX9 or DX11 clients. I can reset my password a million times and log into the TPA website just fine, but the clients won't accept my password.

Also, if you try logging in several times, the game will run out of memory and crash.

Oh god please help, I just want to play some pinball. :(

edit: now that I think about it, this might be why I couldn't see the leaderboards yesterday.

Last edited:

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
Same thing here. Also tried logging out and back in but can't. I can log in the website though. On facebook people are saying the same thing so I guess the server is down and nobody at Farsight can fix it until monday.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ah, so it's not just me then. Two personal best scores have gone unrecorded in the meantime.

Seems I may have made a mistake in logging out.

I'm getting blank leaderboards on PC and Android. For now my Android game is still logged in so I'll keep it that way.

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I'm getting blank leaderboards on PC and Android.

Same problem on PS3 (PSN).

All leaderboards (all game modes ) are unavailable:

- Table leaderboards > displays "Loading" forever. Can't change the table leadeboards, Filter buttons do nothing.

- Challenge Mode > displays "Loading" forever. Can't change the challenge.

- Tournament mode > Says "You must be logged to enter a Tournament" instead of the previous error message ("You did not participate in this Tournament"). All-Time Ranking and Last Tournament Results buttons have disappeared.

Obviously, no new scores are recorded and posted (I checked the website leaderboards, and all the new monthly scores I posted this past night are not listed).

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
People are also reporting that their in-game purchased tables are no longer available. I'm guessing the servers are down as these issues are most likely related.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
People are also reporting that their in-game purchased tables are no longer available. I'm guessing the servers are down as these issues are most likely related.

Well, on my tablet/phone which I haven't logged out of, I still have access to TAF Gold.

On my PC, since I tried logging out and logging back in again (unsuccessfully), I no longer have TAF Gold.

So the fact you're logged in must be cached somewhere locally to allow access to content that is tied to your login, as opposed to DLC that is tied to the platform (Steam, Play Store, PSN, etc.)

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
In-game leaderboards are working again, except that the "My Rank" filter is broken now, on all tables.

It only displays:

Code:
1.     PlayerID      0

instead of your actual rank & score on the table. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.