Bug Losing playable balls

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Anyone losing balls. I can be on ball two with an earned EB and if I drain it will end the game. Also if I drain early off a plunge and get a freebie-it will say "ever lasting love" then go right to bonus. This just started today.

One last thing can we get rid of the stupid entering of initials with 5 loops like it is something soecial or something? Obviously joking here but do I really have to do that after a short worthless game?

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The table itself has a buggy rom and sometimes looses track of balls, but it always recovers after they all drain.

but i've never seen what you are talking about. maybe uninstall and reinstall?

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
One last thing can we get rid of the stupid entering of initials with 5 loops like it is something soecial or something? Obviously joking here but do I really have to do that after a short worthless game?

AAA gets entered a lot on my tables.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
The problem is that's the default, and it's dangerous to mess with the saved data, as everything but high scores is checksummed in a complicated manner to stop people from messing with it.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Definitely annoying, score 20M, get 5 loops and have to enter initials at the end? AAA gets entered everytime here.

As for the issues I had, seems to be running fine now on the few and far between good games I have on this table.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
The table itself has a buggy rom and sometimes looses track of balls, but it always recovers after they all drain.
no, it doesn't. It happened to me a few times that draining one ball when in mist multiball ends the current ball and game goes to the next one. If there is a next one.
Multiball is pretty meesed up at the moment, I never know when the balls will come back and how many of them.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Part of the problem is that balls sometimes shoot out of the cabinet in the emulation, which never happens IRL. The emulation notices this and tries to recover by adding a ball, and sometimes it's fine. Other times, the game ROM and/or the emulation gets confused.

pibawiz61

Jun 10, 2013
Bug. Bug. Bug. Such a nice table but it needs some revision. There is still a ball problem. I can't tell clearly, but I am sure there are different problems with the ball counting. Strangest thing: Video Mode starts, with ball on the playfield. Flipperfingers dead, bal is lost, video mode is playable and when finished in my case: Game Over. Next Game: Enter Initials screen overlays the playfieldf screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.