Lost scores and goals AGAIN

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Whilst not technically a lost score...I was finally getting a high score on Junkyard 84,000,000 in the comp which is good for me...I probably had over 10,000,000 of bonuses to go on once the ball had drained...but the time ran out whilst I was still on multiball trying to improve my score. Instead of adding everything up at the end, it just gave me the on screen score!!! Is that normal? Sounds daft, but Id have been better off losing the balls if thats the case. And overall it cost me a possible second spot. (currently sulking whilst typing :( )

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Whilst not technically a lost score...I was finally getting a high score on Junkyard 84,000,000 in the comp which is good for me...I probably had over 10,000,000 of bonuses to go on once the ball had drained...but the time ran out whilst I was still on multiball trying to improve my score. Instead of adding everything up at the end, it just gave me the on screen score!!! Is that normal? Sounds daft, but Id have been better off losing the balls if thats the case. And overall it cost me a possible second spot. (currently sulking whilst typing :( )

Yep that's normal. If you've got a ton of bonus stacked up waiting, drain with enough time for the bonus animations to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.