Bug Mac Version 1.0.3 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

deufeufeu

Aug 9, 2012
You can find instructions in the .app : http://pastebin.com/ShzzJXDW .
For nudging Oenta I'm not so sure that you have to reverse keys. In fact keyboard nudging is so strong that the ball rebound in the opposite direction. If you load CV you can see the menagerie ball going in the right direction.

Oenta

Jul 10, 2012
You can find instructions in the .app : http://pastebin.com/ShzzJXDW .
For nudging Oenta I'm not so sure that you have to reverse keys. In fact keyboard nudging is so strong that the ball rebound in the opposite direction. If you load CV you can see the menagerie ball going in the right direction.

Check closely... when you press Z to nudge to the right, the table bangs to the left.. while it should bang to the right.
And what do you mean with that instuctions inapp url? i know the instructions are there... but the shortcuts in the menus dont work

deufeufeu

Aug 9, 2012
While looking for switches to the pinball (like removing the cheesy 3-monsters extra-ball in MB) I found also the instructions.

For nudging what you see going left is the rebound of the table, the table goes right then left to replace itself.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
There is no scrolling in the hall of fame scores list. Now that there are more tables in the list, you can't see them all.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Another odd little glitch: when I launch the game, the window starts off as a pile of scrambled garbage from whatever I last looked at on my Mac, whether it's Mail or Safari or any other app. Whatever was just on the screen -- even though I quit the app -- gets plastered on the opening window for PA. It lasts just a few seconds.

Jay

May 19, 2012
Another thing I've noticed -- and it might be on all platforms -- is specific to Black Night. It might not be a bug per se. But when multiballs are locked in the upper playfield and one gets spit out, the ball magically appears in front of the channel instead of getting kicked out from it.

Terry Ingram

Sep 14, 2012
I get lots of slowdown when playing in window mode, but if I go full screen (CTRL+CMD+F) it's fine -no slowdown.

Thanks for posting this. I too was experiencing slowdown, but after having switched to full screen mode the slowdown is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts