Mafia themed tables...

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
I doubt Sopranos is feasable, due to licensing, but are there any others? I have the tough nuts one, but thats kind of bland, maybe Farsight could invent one after Ghostbusters, any takers? Valentine's Day Massacre Multiball, I can see it already! Funny theres not more because Pinball used to be an alleged mob racket. Well, I had to ask.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kingpin from Capcom. But it is very rare and super expensive.

In the early 80's there was a pin called Speakeasy about illegal bars during prohibition days. Not sure if you would really call it a mob pin though.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Not a real pin, or a true mafia theme for that matter, but a fantastic VP table: "Scarface" by JP Salas. Very challenging too. The audio and soundclips from the movie are perfect. Not for kids though, all the language is there.

speed_stock

Sep 22, 2014
Monopoly!?

It's a 'family' game ; may not be Mafioso, but at root, the ethos and ethics are the same , capiche.

Funny theres not more because Pinball used to be an alleged mob racket.

No sanitation themed tables either ;) however, there are a plethora of gambling themed tables....

;-j

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Kingpin from Capcom. But it is very rare and super expensive.

In the early 80's there was a pin called Speakeasy about illegal bars during prohibition days. Not sure if you would really call it a mob pin though.

Speakeasy also has a rather unique feature with its flyaway targets. That table and Bally's Grand Slam are the only tables that I am aware of that have them. I released a VP version of Grand Slam, but have not got around to Speak Easy yet.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Thanks for weighing in guys, Kingpin looks REALLY cool, and an Al Capone original, would be awesome, I was just was just watching on History channel, how FDR borrowed Al Capone's armored car after Pearl Harbor was bombed, to declare war (December 7th 1941, a day that has lived in infamy, and because it was the only armored car at the time because the Presidential budget wouldn't allow for such an expensive vehicle) so hopefully the guys at FS figure something out in that regard. Junkyard and Whodunnit, are both great tables, but not Mob enough. I'm talkin machine gun (multiball!) sounds tires screeching, and all the characteristics of the American mafia in it's heyday. We'll see, I'm gonna check out Speakeasy, funny I was just watching Roaring 20's the other day, surely they could get some ideas from some movies, from 1932 Scarface, up until the Godfather, there are plenty of references available. So far as Speakeasy, and Grand Slam, I'll have to check those out.

Last edited:

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
I doubt Sopranos is feasable, due to licensing, but are there any others? I have the tough nuts one, but thats kind of bland, maybe Farsight could invent one after Ghostbusters, any takers? Valentine's Day Massacre Multiball, I can see it already! Funny theres not more because Pinball used to be an alleged mob racket. Well, I had to ask.

Since we got TAF, I have hope for the Sopranos.

Not a real pin, or a true mafia theme for that matter, but a fantastic VP table: "Scarface" by JP Salas. Very challenging too. The audio and soundclips from the movie are perfect. Not for kids though, all the language is there.

Haven't had the opportunity to play it but I've seen the videos. The gameplay and design look amazing!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.