March 16 tournament

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
I see that there's a tournament including PS4 scheduled for the 16th, and the patch that adds Sorcerer is out on the 20th. I thought tournament play was currently broken on PS4 though and we need that patch to fix it. Were you guys able to fix it server-side or are we going to be sitting out this one as well?

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Yeah we will be skipped this time unfortunately. The patch is coming out the 20th, and the scheduler of the tournaments thought the patch with the tournament fix was already out. Unfortunately, due to some variables out of my control, the patch took much longer to come out than I thought it would. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mar 9, 2012
Yeah we will be skipped this time unfortunately. The patch is coming out the 20th, and the scheduler of the tournaments thought the patch with the tournament fix was already out. Unfortunately, due to some variables out of my control, the patch took much longer to come out than I thought it would. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PS4 has been skipped 3 of the last 4 tournys.. Why can't they just start the PS4 tourny on the 20th?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts