Request Mata Hari

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
I always thought Mata Hari would make a good table for TPA. Its a late 70's table, I believe it uses a rom, and chime coils to produce sound. Kind of interesting that such a new table would use old school chime coils. It's a pretty fun table to play.
mh-machine.jpg

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
i have a mata hari wallpaper for my phone. there are two mata hari tables near me but they are always in bad shape or down.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's a classic for sure. Played it a lot in my youth. Must have made a lot of them as they seemed pretty common back then. Simple yet addictive layout. I played a beautiful Mata Hari at a show earlier this year and had a hard time walking away from it. Would be a great addition to TPA.

Edit: Looked it up, over 16,000 made. And here is a vid from YouTube for those not familiar with Mata Hari.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Yessss. One of the most successful pinball machines ever, and for good reason! It's fun. : D

AtomicDragon

Dec 2, 2013
I wouldn't say its that innovative, but it does what it does very well. It would be very easy to produce for TPA. It uses a rom so no scripting is needed, and still has that classic feel. That opening song using chime coils is just plain awesome.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Want this so bad. I just loved playing it as a kid. Brings back some great memories. This table is one of the most important tables from that decade. It was everywhere it seemed. Arcades kept it for years longer than most tables got kept. It was all about the next great thing in those days, but due to fan support it seemed to get kept longer than the average tables life in the local arcades.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
It looks very nice but the gameplay isn't anything special. Better than many others.

Well, judging from playing a nice version in VP, I'd say the gameplay *is* something special, because it's super fun, and you don't just find that every day!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
That video makes it look like a lot of fun. Very simple but looks great for quick games.

I can tell I am getting very into pinball, when I watch videos now I literally gasp when I see an avoidable drain and groan when the player didn't react correctly. The other night I was watching a video and felt my body twitch left when the player should have nudged...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts