Measure your devotion to TPA: How many tables do you own?

Pinball-o-meter

• I have achieved Pinball Nirvana (owns everything, even CP) :eek:

Votes: 73 89.0%
  • Several dozen - My precious!!! Where's the next newsletter?

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • More than a dozen - It's supposed to be an arcade right?

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • A dozen - Just the grail tables please.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the demo tables - my scores aren't that high anyway :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I own all on iOS with the exception of Harley. Some are Pro versions but I don't own all of those that are available. On PS3, I own 5 or 6. My poll answer was "all of them", even if I am missing just one table on iOS.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I would buy them all, but and it's a big but I own a Xbox360.

I own all 10 on the 360, as that was the platform I was originally to support. Had the 1st 2 seasons on Android, before I broke the tablet.
I'm all up to date on the PC version. I would go pro if Steam had some kind of upgrade like PSN has (the one thing they're doing right LOL).
Alas, I must pay full price to upgrade to pro for the tables I already own. Should've gone pro-maybe DX11 would've been implemented sooner.
To all TPA fans, I am sorry. (cue the world's smallest violin!)

deadkat37

Aug 16, 2012
OK... here goes...

pre-Pinball Arcade:
Williams Pinball Classics on PS3 and PSP (both were US imports as they were not available in the UK in 2009)
Williams Pinball Classics on 360 (boxed, then purchased as download so I didn't have to put the disc in - damn you lazy genes!)
Pinball Hall of Fame: Gottlieb Collection on PSP (but hated it - this title convinced me that I just don't like Gottlieb tables)

Pinball Arcade:
iOS: seasons 1-3 and waiting for season 4 pass to be available (damn you App Store policy changes!)
360: everything until they stopped being updated (damn you Microsoft Arcade publisher requirements!)
PS3: seasons 1-2 (once I had finally given up on the 360)
Steam: seasons 1-2 (got a bit fed up with small screen tables and slow console releases - but this was a mistake as it felt too much of a half way house on a laptop: neither "dentist waiting room" portable nor big screen)
PSVita: seasons 1-3
PS4: season 1, 2, 4 (and an accidental purchase of season 3 on PS3 that I am trying to get switched to PS4)

...I seem to be a bit unlucky with my TPA platform choices:

- was a KickStarter backer of Twilight Zone and Star Trek:TNG and chose 360 platform as my reward (never did manage to swap to any other platform choice because the news always said 360 releases will restart soon)
- the 360 was my preferred platform in the last generation (but then it abruptly stopped being updated)
- moved to PSVita as preferred handheld platform but releases are now lagging far behind everything else
- the PS4 version was available for 15 months when I only had an XBOX ONE
- bought a PS4 and TPA is released in the same month for the XBOX ONE which is now ahead of the PS4 in table releases (although I didn't just buy the PS4 for TPA)
- the PS4 season content for TPA in the Store comes up as "No content. This may be because it is not yet available or is no longer for sale" - so purchased through the PlayStation Web Store (and accidentally picked the season 3 pass for PS3 by mistake - damn you mouse!)

I have not dared calculate how much money I have given to FarSight... do I win some sort of prize?

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
OK... here goes...

pre-Pinball Arcade:
Williams Pinball Classics on PS3 and PSP (both were US imports as they were not available in the UK in 2009)
Williams Pinball Classics on 360 (boxed, then purchased as download so I didn't have to put the disc in - damn you lazy genes!)
Pinball Hall of Fame: Gottlieb Collection on PSP (but hated it - this title convinced me that I just don't like Gottlieb tables)

Pinball Arcade:
iOS: seasons 1-3 and waiting for season 4 pass to be available (damn you App Store policy changes!)
360: everything until they stopped being updated (damn you Microsoft Arcade publisher requirements!)
PS3: seasons 1-2 (once I had finally given up on the 360)
Steam: seasons 1-2 (got a bit fed up with small screen tables and slow console releases - but this was a mistake as it felt too much of a half way house on a laptop: neither "dentist waiting room" portable nor big screen)
PSVita: seasons 1-3
PS4: season 1, 2, 4 (and an accidental purchase of season 3 on PS3 that I am trying to get switched to PS4)

...I seem to be a bit unlucky with my TPA platform choices:

- was a KickStarter backer of Twilight Zone and Star Trek:TNG and chose 360 platform as my reward (never did manage to swap to any other platform choice because the news always said 360 releases will restart soon)
- the 360 was my preferred platform in the last generation (but then it abruptly stopped being updated)
- moved to PSVita as preferred handheld platform but releases are now lagging far behind everything else
- the PS4 version was available for 15 months when I only had an XBOX ONE
- bought a PS4 and TPA is released in the same month for the XBOX ONE which is now ahead of the PS4 in table releases (although I didn't just buy the PS4 for TPA)
- the PS4 season content for TPA in the Store comes up as "No content. This may be because it is not yet available or is no longer for sale" - so purchased through the PlayStation Web Store (and accidentally picked the season 3 pass for PS3 by mistake - damn you mouse!)

I have not dared calculate how much money I have given to FarSight... do I win some sort of prize?

A new GUI!!!! oh....wait........

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I have:

-Pinball Hall of Fame - Gottlieb Collection for PS2 and Wii
-Pinball Hall of Fame - Williams Collection for PS2, Wii, and PS3
-All Pro tables for Pinball Arcade on PS3
-Season 1 pro (which I got for free from the Twilight Zone supporters tournament) and Terminator 2 for ioS
-TOTAN, Black Hole (I bought it to support Farsight when they fixed the whooshing sound and rules), Twilight Zone, STTNG and Terminator 2 for Kindle Fire
-TOTAN, Twilght Zone and Terminator 2 for Steam

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I've got everything for PS3, including all the imaginary Season 4 tables.

Not sure how good a measure of my devotion that is though, just my throwing money around. My playtime varies widely from an hour or two a week when I have a spare minute to 2 or 3 hours in a day when I catch the bug now and then. I think I'd need to play an awful lot to reach any kind of competency at most of the tables as I still have a really hard time with a lot of them. Might help if I didn't usually just pick one at random, play a game or two and then move on, too.

big_kick

Jun 10, 2013
All tables for PS3/PSV and all tables for PS4.
When monthly tournaments and controler vibration come to PS4, I'll stop buying PS3/PSV tables.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I love it, but it's really kinda up and down. Portrait controls aren't great but the physical controls in landscape are perfect, IMO. Like most platforms, there are bugs.

The delay with season 4 is apparently due in part to TPA pushing the limits of the Vita, so take that for what it's worth.

When I can sink some more money into the PC version I will. I just hope they don't drop us PS3 users after this season.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
All of them on android
All of them on pc
1st season and half of second on ios
5 or so on ps3
1st 4 tables on xbox 360
1 on xbone
5 on ps4

As far as kickstarters go

$500 to Twilight Zone(The only reason I even got into tpa was the hope that they would someday do this table so I pledged as much as I could)
skipped Star Trek (never played the table in real life and figured the success of TZ showed that this ks probably didn't need my money)
$400 to Terminator (Never played this table either but loved the theme so i started a the $100 level, the day they offered a beta for all future pc tables instantly upped to 400)
$250 to Addams family (I just had to have the gold version on all platforms)

I always go with the season passes as every table they release has some appeal to me (except el dorado, can't stand that table)

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
All of them on android
All of them on pc
1st season and half of second on ios
5 or so on ps3
1st 4 tables on xbox 360
1 on xbone
5 on ps4

As far as kickstarters go

$500 to Twilight Zone(The only reason I even got into tpa was the hope that they would someday do this table so I pledged as much as I could)
skipped Star Trek (never played the table in real life and figured the success of TZ showed that this ks probably didn't need my money)
$400 to Terminator (Never played this table either but loved the theme so i started a the $100 level, the day they offered a beta for all future pc tables instantly upped to 400)
$250 to Addams family (I just had to have the gold version on all platforms)

I always go with the season passes as every table they release has some appeal to me (except el dorado, can't stand that table)

Wow. Very impressive.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I got all of S1 and S2 table for the PS3 before it went Kaput.

I needed my fix for Pinball so I got S1 ans S2 for %50 off on steam. Will wait for S3 to be 50% off.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I have everything on PC, with the exception of Season 3. I'm still waiting for a sale, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts