Medieval Madness and Troll bombs

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Can someone let me know the latest situation with Medieval Madness and troll bombs on Android please.

Can you trigger them with a button? Do they go off when you nudge? Do they go off automatically?

I thought I had 3 during a game earlier, but during BFTK I had no way of using them or I'd no longer got them.

confused..............

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Isn't it done via the special button? ie the red launch button that is custom positionable.

Haven't played this in TPA for a long time.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
i thought that - pressed the "launch" button loads of times but nothing happened. Will give it another go and pay closer attention to how many troll bombs I actually have. Really wish my Xbox controller worked natively with stock N7! :(

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've not had this issue with Troll Bombs (for some reason MM is pretty much unplayable on my tablet, whereas other modern DMD tables run just fine). However I've had difficulty using Martian Bombs in AFM. Which would be the same thing essentially.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
You use the red plunge/launch button. There's an issue where troll bombs are automatically used without hitting the red button, I think it happens when balls are launched at the start of a multiball when trolls are active/activated. So the usual tip, try not to touch anything when balls are being auto-plunged, I think flipper buttons also activate troll bombs at those moments.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
it doesn't run very smooth on my N7 2012 either.
It's OK on my N7-2012 even with settings maxed out.

There does appear to be a random bug in this build where you get half frame rate after accessing a menu or similar.
Had it on both my devices so it's not N7 specific.
Only way to fix it is kill TPA and restart.
I reported it under bugs.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts