Request Merging leaderboards between SPA and TPA

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
This is a tad bit premature maybe, but better be early than late. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Stern Pinball Arcade (SPA), because we'll be getting killer tables that we otherwise wouldn't have ever seen in digital form. I still hope they will do some back catalog tables too, especially LOTR and TSPP. But that is another topic. I get why it's a seperate app from TPA, because of the direct emulation of the new Stern tables, and maybe also because of licensing and marketing reasons. I would have liked to see all tables in one app, but if that will not happen, I hereby request or propose leaderboard functionality across both apps. It would be very nice to see all high scores in the same place, and offcourse for the mobile crowd also the HOF point system. I think it makes sense to keep it all in one place, it may even attract players from the one app to the other, and although I'm not a technical guy, it seems to me that both apps could feed scores to the same leaderboard server right?

So: please have SPA and TPA use the same leaderboards, and please also integrate the Hall of Fame point system too!

Thanks,
Slam23

Members online

Members online