Merry Christmas Everyone! :)

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
christmas.jpg

Thanks for all the discussions, all the suggestions, all the help and all the kind words you all have posted on these forums. Hope you guys have an awesome holiday season :)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
19-merry-christmas.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL,AND MAY 2015 BE AN EVEN GREATER YEAR THAN 2014 !!! I`LL HAVE A FEW XXXX FOR YOU ALL !!! IT`S BEEN A GREAT YEAR.EARTHSHAKER IS GREAT TOO !!!! :cool:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I wish everyone of you and your families the best of the Holiday season. And may we all "learn more" come January!

Thank you Scrumble-and all FarSight employees!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
It's been a big year for Android. A change of stewardship internally, and a fair few enhancements to the platform.

What I'm looking forward to most in 2015 is seeing the UX improve (hopefully), and looking forward to discovering what tables comprise Season 4.

To everyone in Android land: Have a safe festive season, support your local pinball arcades, and don't explode with festive food and drink.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
..,.and everyone else on this and every thread. Thanks for making my 2014 a lot warmer!! Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us!! I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.