Mike .. please help me with my balls

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Can't take it with the shadow ball down around the flippers any more. Can we just do away with the shadow\reflection of the ball. I really like the reflection "ON" the balls, but not the reflection "OF" the ball on the table. Driving me crazy. I notice that this effect looks like it only takes place when ball makes it near the flippers or drain lanes ... anyway ... maybe option in "help and options" to turn it off?

ball.png

Thanks!

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
Sorry, I had to drop by after seeing the title of the thread...I can't help, but good luck in fixing the trouble with your balls.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Don't remove anything completely.
Make it optional for those who like it.
So yeah, it's ok if you can turn it on or off.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Can't take it with the shadow ball down around the flippers any more. Can we just do away with the shadow\reflection of the ball. I really like the reflection "ON" the balls, but not the reflection "OF" the ball on the table. Driving me crazy. I notice that this effect looks like it only takes place when ball makes it near the flippers or drain lanes ... anyway ... maybe option in "help and options" to turn it off?

ball.png

Thanks!

Are you using the camera Mod?

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
It almost looks like it has two ball reflections.

FlippyFloppy ... you have helped me restore my balls to normal!!! :cool:

There is the FOV setting in the mod that I really have not toyed with until just now. By adjusting the FOV setting from "1" to a value of "4", it got rid of the horrible reflection on table for my overhead, top down view. I was only seeing the issue on a full table top down view (not my "full table back glass" view or my "DMD hybrid" view). I now have a lot of work to do as I have to go through ALL the tables now and make that adjustment. BTW folks ... I'll soon update my Camera Pack to include this setting on all tables.

I appreciate your feedback as it made me look into something that I have not looked into yet. My balls look normal now and I am happy again.

THANKS!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.