Mike Reitmeyer Appreciation Thread

N

netizen

With all the hurdles and road blocks that have happened in getting the TPA Steam release out there, if there was one person on the FarSight team that kept us Pin Heads from speculating ourselves into a mess of doom and gloom it was Mike Reitmeyer.

I Know that us unwashed masses of geekery never say this enough, so I want to make sure that all the folks at FarSight get a round of congratulations for all their hard work in continuing to put out one of the best pinball simulations available.

audience.gif

As a purely selfish note: if Mike hadn't put the reflection switch in the PC version i wouldn't even be able to play it on my POS laptop. So, extra special thanks for not making me have to break my procrastination and actually have to dust off my desktop PC :D

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I have almost zero interest in the PC version but have skimmed over some of the threads here and there and the amount posts from Mike that I saw was astounding. Very involved and helpful. Congrats Mike on helping to make a lot of PC dreamers happy.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Agreed thanks Mike / Stuart for the extra time and effort put in helping and solving peoples bugs and general questions. :D

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
*clap clap clap*

YaY

I probably cheer more than most but the whole team at FS I think deserves an extra "Hell Yeah" here!!!

HELLLLLLLL YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Way to be amazing! You guys should write a book about being awesome and send it to a few of the "big guys" who no longer get my money :cool:

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Here, here.

Mike's input is like a commentary track on a DVD, mixed with a "making of" feature. Always interesting to read his posts, even if they don't apply to my devices.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
All I can say is a big THANKS, Its been one hell of a ride. The whole Farsight team should take a bow. ( Thanks for helping me quit smoking, Pinball Arcade gave me a distraction and more money to spend on pinball )

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Definitely well deserved. Mike's always been as upfront as possible about issues and releases, especially those on the 360 and PC. You can really see the passion for getting the product to be the best it can be (from Stuart, Ryan and the other FS guys as well), and I'm very much looking forward to see the product refined and improved and to see what's next (can't wait for the cabinet enhancements!).

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
TPA is easily my favourite gaming product of the last 20 years, aside from MAME. Cheers to the whole team!

Last edited:

Sexton Hardcastle

Jun 5, 2013
Will join in the chorus here to thank Mike for all of his hard work, but also to thank all team members involved for the same. You guys have delivered an incredible product through more than a bit of adversity.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
thanks farsight. there aren't many playable pins near me. you have brought me 100's of hours of entertainment.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I'd like to thank Mike as well... he's been a great face and contact to have at Farsight.

Now, given that we've had this great thread and it sounds like you're grateful, how about a tip about the next next pack? Maybe High Speed? ;)

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I'd like to thank Mike as well... he's been a great face and contact to have at Farsight.

Now, given that we've had this great thread and it sounds like you're grateful, how about a tip about the next next pack? Maybe High Speed? ;)

Ok I'll give you a hint.

Before working at FarSight, I never played these 2 tables before. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts