Request mirror for the top bonus section

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
On most modern tables at least we have these bonus targets two or three which just about always is obscured from vision in all but the helicopter view particularly when using static view. Being able to have such a view available would be great so you aren´t forced to run in the most outzoomed view for competitive play.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
On most modern tables at least we have these bonus targets two or three which just about always is obscured from vision in all but the helicopter view particularly when using static view. Being able to have such a view available would be great so you aren´t forced to run in the most outzoomed view for competitive play.

Probably have something similar to Taxi in that the bonus appears in the bottom left corner.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
He's talking about having some alternate method of displaying the lights for the rollover bonuses at the top of the screen that are often very hard to see.

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Similar to what's there for Theatre of Magic, I'm thinking is the request.

If it wasn't on the real life tale, Farsight can't/won't add it in.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Similar to what's there for Theatre of Magic, I'm thinking is the request.

If it wasn't on the real life tale, Farsight can't/won't add it in.

Yes that or a separate window that pop ups when a ball is close. Could temporarily replace the dot matrix display even to reduce clutter.

Is that your opinion or has they actually mentioned that? If so why do they have the DMD display showing as a separate screen?

Another solution would be to add TrackIR support. I don´t know if it´s visual pinball or what it is that supports head tracking. But really I think their goal should be that the tables would work as good as IRL not artificially handicap it by restrict our views I would love TrackIR support though but can´t expect everyone to buy one.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Yes that or a separate window that pop ups when a ball is close. Could temporarily replace the dot matrix display even to reduce clutter.

Is that your opinion or has they actually mentioned that? If so why do they have the DMD display showing as a separate screen?

Another solution would be to add TrackIR support. I don´t know if it´s visual pinball or what it is that supports head tracking. But really I think their goal should be that the tables would work as good as IRL not artificially handicap it by restrict our views I would love TrackIR support though but can´t expect everyone to buy one.

They could put a separate screen but they could not add a mirror that isn't on the original machine per their licensing agreements.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
They could put a separate screen but they could not add a mirror that isn't on the original machine per their licensing agreements.

Agreed. They could add a hud like with the DMD. I think that would actually be a great idea because with the camera angles I use (mostly 2, some 1) it is often difficult to see what's going on with the roll-overs.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts