Mobile Scores that need review on the leaderboards

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Following are tables where I suspect or I am sure of fake scores on the leaderboards. These are merely tables I think have fake scores and with your help we can complete the list for FS to know what needs to be done scorewise.

Tables with scores out of place, that I noticed:

BIG SHOT
1st Place has a score of over 100million and second place has only 1 million. This top score appears to be wrong. Suspicious

GENIE
The top 3 places are 100 times higher than the following scores. Suspicious.

RIPLEYS BELIEVE IT OR NOT
Top 58 places must be erased, there was a bug which added 10 and 20 billion points to some gamers. This has been discussed with FS personally and have agreed to erase these scores eventually

BLACK HOLE
Top spot has 10 times the scoring of second spot. Suspicious

This is so far I noticed. Please participate to make this a comprehensive list in case you have infotmation. Also if any of my conclusions above seem incorrect to you please mention it and we will try to reach a concensus

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The ps3 boards are REALLY messed up. For instance, Black Hole has hundreds of scores in the billions, and it says they are all mobile. If you check the scores from a mobile device, the scores are completely different and much more reasonable.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
The ps3 boards are REALLY messed up. For instance, Black Hole has hundreds of scores in the billions, and it says they are all mobile. If you check the scores from a mobile device, the scores are completely different and much more reasonable.

I saw the same thing. It makes me think that those are really a different table's scores, and something is getting crossed-up in the call to the servers probably. Like maybe we're seeing people's mobile scores from Bride of Pinbot or Theatre of Magic or Twilight Zone etc. getting posted into the Black Hole list we see when viewing through the PS3 or something.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I saw the same thing. It makes me think that those are really a different table's scores, and something is getting crossed-up in the call to the servers probably. Like maybe we're seeing people's mobile scores from Bride of Pinbot or Theatre of Magic or Twilight Zone etc. getting posted into the Black Hole list we see when viewing through the PS3 or something.
Theatre of Magic and Black Hole scores were going to each other's leaderboards for a while. Given the huge score disparities between the two tables, I bet that's what you're seeing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.