Mobile Space Tourney (6/3)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Looks like the mobile "space" tournament is back on track - quite the rough start...

1) TX-Sector was missing (blank space on the roster)
2) TX-Sector was added but couldn't post scores...
3) Entire tournament was reset around 5pm MST

Good luck everyone!

TX-Sector™
Black Hole™
Attack from Mars™
Flight 2000™
Space Shuttle™
Jack•Bot™
Xenon™
Firepower™

Blah

Aug 28, 2015
Looks like the mobile "space" tournament is back on track - quite the rough start...

1) TX-Sector was missing (blank space on the roster)
2) TX-Sector was added but couldn't post scores...
3) Entire tournament was reset around 5pm MST

Good luck everyone!

TX-Sector™
Black Hole™
Attack from Mars™
Flight 2000™
Space Shuttle™
Jack•Bot™
Xenon™
Firepower™

Thought something was amiss when I look to the overall standings and I'm in 48th place after being close to the top ten all
Day!! Glad to start over with my ATB score in Space Shuttle...

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Couple things with this tourney. Anyone know what is with all the screwed up Firepower scores? Seems like it was across all platforms. To me it looks like a score from another table may have somehow posted onto Firepower table? Is this possible?
Also ( I know this is in iOS) but I see that invitro ,Tarek, Dizzer and a few of the regulars didn't compete in PC. Just wondered if there was a specific reason or just a little tourney burnout.
Congrats to the winners and those promoted.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Anyone know what is with all the screwed up Firepower scores? Seems like it was across all platforms. To me it looks like a score from another table may have somehow posted onto Firepower table? Is this possible?
Also ( I know this is in iOS) but I see that invitro ,Tarek, Dizzer and a few of the regulars didn't compete in PC. Just wondered if there was a specific reason or just a little tourney burnout.
Good note on the Firepower scores. I'm only watching Steam Gold but I saw a 13M, 10M, and a 7M and I'm wondering what's up with those myself.

I didn't play because most of the tables are recent repeats. Jack*Bot is the only one that's new to Steam and the only one I really wanted to play. I don't want to have to learn TX-Sector yet, either. And I wanted to prove to myself that I'm not addicted to these tourneys. :) And I'm feeling good about playing long, multi-day games for high scores now, which doesn't happen a lot, so I've been in a TZ game the last few days while I'm up to it.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Good note on the Firepower scores. I'm only watching Steam Gold but I saw a 13M, 10M, and a 7M and I'm wondering what's up with those myself.

I didn't play because most of the tables are recent repeats. Jack*Bot is the only one that's new to Steam and the only one I really wanted to play. I don't want to have to learn TX-Sector yet, either. And I wanted to prove to myself that I'm not addicted to these tourneys. :) And I'm feeling good about playing long, multi-day games for high scores now, which doesn't happen a lot, so I've been in a TZ game the last few days while I'm up to it.

I didn't think I was addicted to these tourneys until I didn't play in the last one. I had 2nd all time ranking in site,didn't play and dropped 4 places. Still kicking myself over that.
Happy holidays Tarek.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm so mad at myself for missing this one. Space is awesome. It's just because of that restor purchases button. Yeah, fm is working on it. I'm not holding my breath. It's good to see that you guys had fun though. I friggin love space! I want to live in space

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Only played a bit, went on vacation from mon till today, played a few tables on the PS3 and did try to force myself to play on my tablet.

Even if I wasn't away, don't think I would of played much. Just wasn't into these tables at this time.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Couple things with this tourney. Anyone know what is with all the screwed up Firepower scores? Seems like it was across all platforms. To me it looks like a score from another table may have somehow posted onto Firepower table? Is this possible?
Congrats to the winners and those promoted.

Although I get the email monthly, they still really need to put an alert on the home screen that a tourney is going on. I don't even think of it when I open the app anymore, which isn't very much...due to burnout. But would definitely play the tourney if I knew it was up.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
i was top 3 gold mobile on this tourney until the last few days when I dropped to 13th. I remember somebody scoring 100 million on flight 2000? Something ridiculous. Mentioned earlier was a 13 mil score on firepower? With 20 min limits. Come on.
New UI a step in the right direction for sure, pinball games just awesome and getting better still...But they will never explode until they get their tournies right, offer prizes, add leagues, multiplayer modes, Yadda yadda. But preaching to the choir at this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.