Mobile tournament starting May 29

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Maybe it's just on iOS it doesn't work and Android is fine. Wouldn't be the first table with this issue in tournaments. It's strange that there's no problem to post a 10M+ score on the regular leaderboards, just not in tournaments. And that it works on some platforms but not all makes it even worse in a way. I'll give it another try with the new Xenon version this evening, but I'm not expecting any rollover fixes tbh.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I just shot 13.5M, it got posted as 3.5M so no fix in sight. Toolinit you're on iOS as well right? Must be different on some devices I guess. I'm playing on iPad 4.

The table sounds are kind of annoying in the new version. There's a high pitch whistling sound that wasn't there before quite frequently, and there's no end to the specials, so there is the loud THWACK every other tube shot for the entire game. Previously the specials were limited to 10.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I just shot 13.5M, it got posted as 3.5M so no fix in sight. Toolinit you're on iOS as well right? Must be different on some devices I guess. I'm playing on iPad 4.

The table sounds are kind of annoying in the new version. There's a high pitch whistling sound that wasn't there before quite frequently, and there's no end to the specials, so there is the loud THWACK every other tube shot for the entire game. Previously the specials were limited to 10.

My extra games are no longer registering - they make the thwack sounds and display as on extra game on the display and then immediately disappear- obviously I don't care about earning extra games on TPA - but it will prob mess up a new player going for the 5 extra game goal

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Another tourney in the books with Gus leading the way again. Good tournament with lots of movement in the top 10 right until the end(other than first place, he had that lead for a while). Congrats to the top 10.See ya next month.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I suppose I set myself up for that. It was just my excuse for not getting in the top 10.

Btw, earlier I was just saying that I wasn't in the state of mind to be able to understand big words

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.