mogapocket support?

Lazarus

Sep 23, 2014
I read that the mogapocket controller works with TPA, but it is paired, the pivot app is running, but TPA doesn't seem to recognize any input from it at all. I looked in the options and tried switching between controller mode a and b, no change.

Lazarus

Sep 23, 2014
Yes, the only menu that appears to have any controller options is the in-table menu. I've tried both sticks and all the buttons, nothing happens, no matter whether the option is set to mode A or mode B.

The controller is paired and reporting to pivot ok from the looks of things. I'm able to play Pac-Man with the controller from the Pivot apps menu. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, running Android 6.0.1.

Lazarus

Sep 23, 2014
Just set it up on my Kindle Fire HD 7 running Cyanogenmod, and it works there. A problem with Android 6?

Reutan

Dec 30, 2013
Just set it up on my Kindle Fire HD 7 running Cyanogenmod, and it works there. A problem with Android 6?

I'm wondering the same. I haven't been able to direct any input to TPA with my Moga Pocket since Lollipop, even though it works in other circumstances.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.