Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon

Votes: 17 12.6%
  • Other

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters

tenparts

Aug 1, 2015
Taking a look at the options in the poll, and how a lot of people with TPA have rated these games, I'd have to go with 1812 by far. People absolutely hate that table, and it really doesn't seem warranted. Every other table in that list besides JY is generally liked.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Ok. I'll have to watch some play on Ripley's, see what the heck i'm doing so wrong. So many love this table & i've played it quite a bit, but still don't understand the rule set. Quite evident, it's not a pick up & play table for me, which is great most of the time, but this one is just frustrating.:mad:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Ok. I'll have to watch some play on Ripley's, see what the heck i'm doing so wrong. So many love this table & i've played it quite a bit, but still don't understand the rule set. Quite evident, it's not a pick up & play table for me, which is great most of the time, but this one is just frustrating.:mad:

Just follow the instructions from the shrunken head. :cool:
*reminds me, hopefully they'll do a physics update for Ripley's one of these days.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Just follow the instructions from the shrunken head. :cool:
*reminds me, hopefully they'll do a physics update for Ripley's one of these days.

Also, don't lose your ball. Any ball lost could be your last, even if it is your first one. Given FarSight's history, this has probably not even been looked at. (In all fairness, HD4 has it too).
I could never find a real-life Ripley's pin, but I'm sure the shrunken head is not as hard to hit IRL as it is in TPA.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Also, don't lose your ball. Any ball lost could be your last, even if it is your first one. Given FarSight's history, this has probably not even been looked at. (In all fairness, HD4 has it too).
I could never find a real-life Ripley's pin, but I'm sure the shrunken head is not as hard to hit IRL as it is in TPA.
This is fixed on the PC version.
It was a sound sample that triggered the premature ending of game (like real life you know... but different).
Hopefully Oct2 with the release of the patch to some of the consoles it will be fixed there too?

I really like RBION, kinda reminds me of Indy J. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts