Mr. Robot!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Anyone watching the new series on the usa network? an amazing show for almost anyone.

Trailers dont do it justice nor should you read spoilers but stop reading this thread and go watch.

Also no spoilers here!

invitro

May 4, 2012
Well I looked at wikipedia and saw this note:

"He regularly uses morphine along with the withdrawal medication suboxone in order to avoid becoming an addict"

So... is the protagonist supposed to be the dumbest guy alive?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
just watch it, thats a very minor non point to the story, just think of that as a guy having very high intelligence in one area but clueless or deluded in another a theme of the show kinda

Last edited:

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
I am watching it and I am looking forward to the finale. Bummed that they killed off ........ Christian Slater is awesome as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
delete the last few bud it needs be be watched even tho i dont mind most would this is important all you me too ****ers take notice

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'll just edit out the name from his post so no one else gets spoiled.

But yeah, this show rules.

As for the morphine, the dude has some serious emotional issues, so it's his way to cope.

invitro

May 4, 2012
As for the morphine, the dude has some serious emotional issues, so it's his way to cope.
I wonder if the show will realistically depict what happens to people with severe emotional issues who start using morphine and suboxone. Given Christian Slater's arrests & prison terms relating to drugs and alcohol, certainly the writers won't take drug addiction lightly.

karl

May 10, 2012
Of the summer shows, Mr Robot appear to be the winner. Also watching Dark Matter but not the same standard. Still Ok, if you enjoy a little light sci-fi

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I wonder if the show will realistically depict what happens to people with severe emotional issues who start using morphine and suboxone. Given Christian Slater's arrests & prison terms relating to drugs and alcohol, certainly the writers won't take drug addiction lightly.

Give it and watch and see. I think they do a pretty good job with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.