Multiple FX Pinball announcements today, plus first looks!

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
VPX installation is a breeze these days. Years ago, it was an arduous task that required a Comp-Sci degree. Today, it is a standalone installation, where you primarily need to make certain the program isn't installed in the generic /Programs subdirectory. It takes five minutes. A little checking on screen res, two or three monitors. ROMs go here, tables and back glass go there... it requires effort, but not a lot. No where what it used to.

It isn't sinking it, but, I can't be the only one that has moved on from it.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I spy with my little eye something beginning with "S".

striker.jpg

Iga_Biva

Oct 10, 2018
I had quite a few tables for VP9 and it was neat playing tables I couldn't in TPA such as Tron, Big Bang Bar, and Lord of the Rings. But the time commitment to get everything running, looking, and playing right turned out to be too much of a pain.

You should try Visual Pinball X because new tables are million times better than on VP9. There are some really first class tables there and additionally, physic is way better than on Pinball FX.

I will (most probably) buy Pinball FX tables when they finally reach consoles but Visual Pinball is really excellent.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts