My appreciation

Deathtickle

Dec 10, 2012
Even though TPA is disappointing to me in some aspects; overall I am extremely pleased with TPA as a whole. Im 39 and have enjoyed pinball and gaming my entire life. I have tried almost every video pinball thats been available and have found that TPA is a high water mark in this area.

My enjoyment for pinball has been hampered the last 15 years of my life and has become less enjoyable; the last 5 years even more so.

I have a auto immune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis. Basically my immune system is confused and in my case is attacking my body by eating away at my spine and ribs. This causes inflammation, intense pain, stiffness & new poor quality bone growth. This makes doing anything, even standing very painful, sometimes in a little as 10 minutes.

I thought the days of enjoying authentic pinball games like STTNG was over. Then came TPA. Now I can lay down, stand up, recline in a chair and make things much more enjoyable. I cant thank Farsight enough for making this possible.

*Still has fingers crossed for Williams 'HighSpeed' in 2013

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
What a great post to read! Made my day reading it! :D It's great to hear how these digital versions of the old arcade classics (video games and pinball) are allowing everyone to enjoy them once again...or even for the first time!

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Even though TPA is disappointing to me in some aspects; overall I am extremely pleased with TPA as a whole. Im 39 and have enjoyed pinball and gaming my entire life. I have tried almost every video pinball thats been available and have found that TPA is a high water mark in this area.

My enjoyment for pinball has been hampered the last 15 years of my life and has become less enjoyable; the last 5 years even more so.

I have a auto immune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis. Basically my immune system is confused and in my case is attacking my body by eating away at my spine and ribs. This causes inflammation, intense pain, stiffness & new poor quality bone growth. This makes doing anything, even standing very painful, sometimes in a little as 10 minutes.

I thought the days of enjoying authentic pinball games like STTNG was over. Then came TPA. Now I can lay down, stand up, recline in a chair and make things much more enjoyable. I cant thank Farsight enough for making this possible.

*Still has fingers crossed for Williams 'HighSpeed' in 2013

Sorry to hear that man.

I have my share of debilitating health problems as well (Transverse Myelitis/rheumatoid arthritis/failed back syndrome x4) and definitely agree that games like this can serve as a nice distraction from the constant pain.

I also find some relaxing games like Flower and Journey on the PS3 can help take your mind off things a bit.

I injured my back at work 15 years ago this month and after several surgeries things just kept getting worse.
I rigged up a nice LED HD display that I can swivel over my bed to play.

Good luck to you. I am also hoping for High Speed. That's one of the first newer style tables I really got into in Ye' old arcade. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts