Name that game.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Kolchak with his uncanny abilities gets Astrologic. The tables's not even real.

Yepyep.
1980-01-01000719_zps9202eb9b.jpg

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm going to the UK Pinball Party next month, so I could potentially continue the game. Thought Pinball News always posts a list of all the games that were at the party, so there's a cheatsheet...

I would think the cheatsheet pretty much kills it.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Bow and Arrow. One of my all time favourite and certainly not discovered by Googling "Red Indian EM Pinball machine".

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
The look of Jack*Bot is interesting. There's really nothing to mark it as a modern DMD game, if you didn't recognize the Bride character. The look would fit right in with early solid state machines as far back as like Firepower or Stern Meteor or Galaxy. Of course it's a throwback on purpose, but interesting to note how well it succeeded.

(Aside from (C) 1995 Williams in the right outlane.)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
That one is easy. It's the first pinball table that I specifically remember playing.

Eight Ball Deluxe!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
These ones with a company and year notice printed on the playfield are too easy. I found Pat Hand on IPDB just by clicking through a bunch of 1975 Williams games.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
If that's not Transformers, I don't know what else it could be. Tell me, is the pin better than the movies? I suppose it's not hard. I saw the first two movies, and I'm still wondering why.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I actually like it. Has a decent flow to it, which you can't say about Gomez's next pin, Avengers.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I actually like it. Has a decent flow to it, which you can't say about Gomez's next pin, Avengers.

I had some bad experiences with Avengers, the one time I played it. Ball kept getting stuck on the lip between the Cosmic Cube spinner and the playfield, and the only way to dislodge it was to tilt. Wouldn't have wasted my quarters in it either if the AC/DC next to it hadn't been "Out Of Order". Bah, movie theater pins.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well of course it was Transformers. Eldar receives that point.

We're almost at the end.
1980-01-01000740_zpsa6a719cb.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts