NBA Playoffs

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Now we just need the Cavs to fumble a game and possibly injure more of their players. I don't usually watch the finals if the Lakers aren't in it, but I might actually watch this one.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Now we just need the Cavs to fumble a game and possibly injure more of their players. I don't usually watch the finals if the Lakers aren't in it, but I might actually watch this one.
------------------------
Likewise...I watched 1-2 playoff games this far. It's my opinion that most major games are fixed anyways. The NBA lottery is fixed; everyone knows that. Just like the Summer Olympics are.

invitro

May 4, 2012
------------------------
Likewise...I watched 1-2 playoff games this far. It's my opinion that most major games are fixed anyways. The NBA lottery is fixed; everyone knows that. Just like the Summer Olympics are.

Everyone knows that. But did you know that most pinball matches are fixed?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Just remember: for every Game 7, there has to be a Game 6. Game 6 is often the best one... 1975 World Series, 2011 World Series, 2013 NBA Championship ...

The Cavs have no business winning this series. Really they have no business still being in this series. They certainly have no business winning Game 6. They're tired, they're hurt, they're out of gas.

Which is why I think this series will be going back to Oakland for a decider.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Wow. You just seem more American than American's I know.

Warriors FTW!

I'm totally possessed by NBA since I'm 14-15.
I predict a huge game tonight with a Cavs victory.
But I'm pretty sure Warriors will win in California.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I think Warriors close it out tonight. Cavs are gassed once 4th quarter rolls in. Splash Bros gonna put a stick in LeBron.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I think Warriors close it out tonight. Cavs are gassed once 4th quarter rolls in. Splash Bros gonna put a stick in LeBron.

I have no bet for tonight but I guess I hope the Cavs win so there is a Game 7. I like both teams equally and cannot decide who I'd rather win. I am still pinching myself that an NBA finals has GOLDEN STATE and CLEVELAND.

Klay T. has been pretty stinky except for Game 2.

I'm getting excited for the trade and free agent season coming up in about three weeks. I'm betting that the Lakers sign Rondo. How's that for a bet?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Lakers won't sign Rondo unless he comes cheap. He's barely even mentioned on local sports radio here except as a worst case scenario. Seriously, we don't want him.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm at work so I can't see the game, but I have internet! Looks like after one quarter, Warriors are puttin' on the hurt!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just keep looking at the box score. Does it look like the Warriors are firing on all cylinders or is LeBron just having a tough go?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts