Need Idea's for pinball arcade room and other things

Dragonpingirl

May 2, 2013
Had a great night last night at RPG Retro Games Party, there where a few pins there,(of which I played all being dragonpingirl ). I have several of my own pins and I am in process of building a games room. This will mostly be pinballs with the odd arcade, so I was looking for some unique idea's to make it a bit different.

RGP was great wondered if anyone form here went ? Saw some names I recognised on list but wasn't sure if they were there never came across anyone from pinball accept one, but it was packed and loads of faces to talk too.

It would be nice to have a pinball games here in the northwest not a tournament as such but more of a get together to discuss collections, pins and other pin related and arcade stuff. Obviously there are leagues and tournaments but no meets for collectors so to speak like myself.

Everyone at RGP put on a great night it was superb. It was a really great night and some new great games, more cabs and pins appearing, nice to see enthusiasts, players and collectors all in one place, great stuff. :D

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
If it were me, I would be tempted with the whole Americana thing. Coke ads, road signs, etc. but that may be going over the top. Now I'm thinking minimalist but with a good, strong carpet. Maybe a custom glass pool table, a large screen TV and a lazy boy. Apart from me that is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts