New AC/DC Luci Edition

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Any opinions on this? I definitely like the art style and I always feel drawn art is much better than slapping photographs on the backglass and cabinet. My only qualm is the whole Luci character...seems like they just came up with generic rocker chick. Not sure that a Rosie would sell but she's the only real female character and always a highlight during their live shows. I'm also wondering if a shaker can be added.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
so sick of the multiple version releases. ooooooh girly stickers pffft. Milk it to DEATH Gary and howd that other brilliant idea work out for you? you know "THE PIN" idiot!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The lower playfield has some changes as well.
I really like the looks of the Luci version.

I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it since I hadn't seen the close-ups on the website until today. It looks like the playfield is the same but they just added artwork of a blonde and brunette chick to the area. I wish they would go back and draw the band members and other stuff on the playfield to replace the photos. The Metallica table looks awesome, IMO, just for NOT featuring any photos.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it since I hadn't seen the close-ups on the website until today. It looks like the playfield is the same but they just added artwork of a blonde and brunette chick to the area. I wish they would go back and draw the band members and other stuff on the playfield to replace the photos. The Metallica table looks awesome, IMO, just for NOT featuring any photos.

That would be ideal.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I like the cabinet and translite art style but it doesn't really fit with the playfield does it?

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
I played Iron Man, AC/DC and Tron a bunch more today and for me personally Tron is the best by far. The dang X-Men was broke :(

El Chorizo

Dec 9, 2013
I recently picked up a new AC/DC Premium Edition and I opted to get the "standard" premium over the Luci simply because I don't believe the Luci artwork looks good or that it will "age" well. I think it will get pretty tired pretty quick... Just my 2c.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I recently picked up a new AC/DC Premium Edition and I opted to get the "standard" premium over the Luci simply because I don't believe the Luci artwork looks good or that it will "age" well. I think it will get pretty tired pretty quick... Just my 2c.

Either way you can't lose. Great pin, congrats on your purchase.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
and remember you can change the playlist and animations now! :) Im sure there will be Luci DMD animations soon...why not cover songs by AC/D-SHE to go along with the girly graphics. Hmmm maybe a AC/D-SHE version wouldn't be so bad after all but just the graphics aint enough to justify this insanity.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts