New iOS update on App Store (you won’t believe this)

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I just updated TPA after I was done I checked to see if fathom was listed in my tables and it was so that was fixed.but then came the crazy part. I clicked on manage tables and download owned and ghostbusters v2 a 37.2 meg file downloaded. It is on my managed table list but not in my main table icons so I can’t play it. But it did download and it’s on my IOS app. This is crazy.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
We will need to confiscate all your devices and don't be surprised if a old German guy stops by asking "Is It Safe"

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I sent this email and this is what came back

Hello there!

We have not released Ghostbusters Just yet. Can you send a screenshot where you see the Ghostbusters table available for purchase?

On 10/10/2017 10:11 AM, gary copestake wrote:
Hello
Just wanted to give you a heads up. I just updated my iPad Air 2 all went fine except it also downloaded ghostbusters v2 37.82 megs.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Thank you, FarSight Studios Support Like us on Facebook for news on upcoming table packs, tournaments and more! Want to join the Pinball Arcade community? Go to www.digitalpinballfans.com

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
after update, the manage tables - tries to download ghostbusters 1/2 - the load bar spaz's out for a couple of seconds and then exits saying "table download did not complete"

don't care if the ghostbusters (mystery version) did not load because it is not released yet.
But want to know what was the 2nd table that is supposed to download after GB? -its usually a table fix.

Edit: it was fathom - it downloaded on its own when i clicked it from the table menu
and now "download owned" is showing 1/1 ghostbusters (still glitching)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts